Can we make .org age restricted?

beniman

beniman

Silver
This is acually making me scared. Seeing 11-14 year olds here destroying themselfs on this forum. I got siblings that age and I would never want them to be on this shit all this does is rotting ur brain and we all know it. Like just imagine if u find ur kid on this shit / ur lil bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, oragamifolds, Dendoni and 10 others
ban this website

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan, beniman, zurzolo and 1 other person
They gotta find out about the blackpill as early as possible

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Chadeep, zurzolo and 1 other person
Damn niggas i don't care if they die, in the end it's the only truth, accepted or die

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
They gotta find out about the blackpill as early as possible
I would say 15 is alright but 14 and younger they dont got the mental capacity to get the harsh truth getting thrown in their face. I even think it should be 18+. Should ahleast enjoy ur best years b4 getting on this shit

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
No, getting blackpilled at 12 is the only way

You would not say this if u acually found ur brother on this website. I acually made this thread bc my 12 year old cousin was on this shit
explain to him that this is the harsh reality

• +1
Reactions: jué
Hes 12 and told me how ugly he feels ik u dont gaf but that shit was horrible and it was my fault bc I joked around w him abt "mogging" etc

I kid u not life was way better before 17 when i joined thia shit forum

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Agreed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and beniman
Ye I feel so 2 and I only started rotting on these kinds of forums 8 months ago
Its like i cant get it out of my head every single thing in my life is based on blackpill perspective

• +1
I’m 15 and my life didn’t change , I was still miserable before joining

• +1
Reactions: beniman and cromagnon
Its like i cant get it out of my head every single thing in my life is based on blackpill perspective
Ye ik. It rly hit me when whenever i was around ppl and talking with them i started looking for their failos and feeling bad for them even if they was decent looking it would still make me sad. I dont even see my family the same anymore

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Get a therapist i was undiagnosed my whole life ( i got signs of bpd but cant get it on papper since im under the age of 18) didnt help alot but it kept me alive. Mental health is no joke bro, I wish u the best

Get a therapist i was undiagnosed my whole life ( i got signs of bpd but cant get it on papper since im under the age of 18) didnt help alot but it kept me alive. Mental health is no joke bro, I wish u the best
A therapist won’t give me a new face

• +1
It's true and I sometimes write it down, however, it is also true that sometimes it is hardly avoidable. Certain experiences lead you to make certain choices, and good or bad you end up around here.

• +1
How are you gonna do this shit?? Ask users to post a video mentioning their real name, and holding an identity card ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
if anything this forum has helped me even tho im young, gives me a place to vent my shit and talk to ppl

like obviously most normal teenagers arent going to benefit from this website, but most normal teenagers dont even register here so its not like theres a problem

• +1
Reactions: gigell
if anything this forum has helped me even tho im young, gives me a place to vent my shit and talk to ppl

like obviously most normal teenagers arent going to benefit from this website, but most normal teenagers dont even register here so its not like theres a problem
I tried ascending but couldn’t

• So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon
It's impossible to make this website age-restricted. No one wants the mods/admins to have access to your ID and see all your doxxable information (along with probably a picture of you) because that's just invasive. It would kill the site.

.net died really because someone got admin on there and started deleting all the threads and doxxing users. All it takes is for one person with bad intentions, and a lot of damage can be done. If admins/moderators have access to all this personal information about a person, it can be disastrous.

Aside from showing ID, there would really be no other way to verify their age, thus making the website age-restricted for no reason because people could just lie about everything.

• +1
Reactions: maarda
It's impossible to make this website age-restricted. No one wants the mods/admins to have access to your ID and see all your doxxable information (along with probably a picture of you) because that's just invasive. It would kill the site.

.net died really because someone got admin on there and started deleting all the threads and doxxing users. All it takes is for one person with bad intentions, and a lot of damage can be done. If admins/moderators have access to all this personal information about a person, it can be disastrous.

Aside from showing ID, there would really be no other way to verify their age, thus making the website age-restricted for no reason because people could just lie about everything.
Unfortanetly your right. Its just sad seeing young people fuck up their mental health. But as zeta said in the end its the consequens of their own actions and the internet.

• +1
This forum is actually healthier for them then TikTok

• +1
I was watching wheat waffles at 14 and im fine

.org is not a healthy exposure to the blackpill though, i think youtube is better

• +1
I agree, this site should be 18+, kids do not usually have best mental skills to filter what is good or not

But it is unrealistic to do, since they can just lie their way in...

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and beniman
A therapist won’t give me a new face
Ye that is true but it will help somewhat if your open to get help but I tottaly understand if u dont. I got pressured by people close to me to get one