Can we please add a minimum iq to join?

pheenon

pheenon

King of Tampa Bay
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
1,353
Reputation
2,073
I saw someone say “Oliver o Connor would be MTN without Dimo and Ang”

And if my grandma had a dick shed be my grandpa like no fucking shit.

Not to mention retards infesting the ratings system trying to cause chadinflation to the best of their ability just to be more “niche” and prove they’re not a normie. It’s all so sad :feelswah:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Klasik616, mxl4chi1 and 3 others
fairly youre the retarded one cuz you still analyzing other people's faces.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic
fairly youre the retarded one cuz you still analyzing other people's faces.
I don’t “analyze” I look and know because that’s what beauty is it’s aesthetic and emotional retarded ass, I was making fun of the heart of his statement
 
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic
I saw someone say “Oliver o Connor would be MTN without Dimo and Ang”

And if my grandma had a dick shed be my grandpa like no fucking shit.

Not to mention retards infesting the ratings system trying to cause chadinflation to the best of their ability just to be more “niche” and prove they’re not a normie. It’s all so sad :feelswah:
the community is full of gen alpha children
 
  • +1
Reactions: pheenon and negative
It's already pretty low... just don't say you're a women and you're in
 
sean o pry would be ltn without his eye area
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Incels have views of the world 99% normal people don't have
 
  • +1
Reactions: pheenon and mxl4chi1

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
4
Views
21
bIiss
bIiss
horseman
Replies
8
Views
51
hate
hate
ragingmanlet
Replies
13
Views
112
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
goykiller
Replies
4
Views
30
voks
voks
T
Replies
9
Views
27
threadeffort
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top