Can we stop calling robust htbs with blue eyes and blonde hair Stacey’s?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
If they were American and had a less sharp jawline and less piercing eyes they’d be the average foid on TikTok

• +1
Reactions: murdah
They have no appeal too because of their robustness, only org faggots like them

One Man's Becky is another Man's Stacy.

There isn't an objective standard, because of how much genetics differ. Most of the girls People here call Stacies, I have zero attraction too, and the girls I'm attracted to, most users consider MTB or LTB. Rarely is there agreement.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, rand anon and Mr. President
One Man's Becky is another Man's Stacy.

There isn't an objective standard, because of how much genetics differ. Most of the girls People here call Stacies, I have zero attraction too, and the girls I'm attracted to, most users consider MTB or LTB. Rarely is there agreement.
“One man’s Becky is another man’s Stacy” 🤓

If they were American and had a less sharp jawline and less piercing eyes they’d be the average foid on TikTok
NIGGA I COULD SAY THAT FOR ANYONE, Umm actually guys De La Cruz is not a pslgod, if he had less sharp jawline and less piercing eye, and less lips witdh and less eyebrows thickness he'd be the average spaniard.

NIGGA I COULD SAY THAT FOR ANYONE, Umm actually guys De La Cruz is not a pslgod, if he had less sharp jawline and less piercing eye, and less lips witdh and less eyebrows thickness he'd be the average spaniard.
Not the same thing, they have better bones and ratios