Is height meaningless?

• Yes

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I'm so fucking done with the height copers. Height gives no advantage, it is all about face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ocelot, David Disaster and 2 others
It's not impossible, but it's tough to be outright repulsive if you're tall.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Everything matters greycel

• +1
Reactions: 000, CopeTilliRope, Effortless and 17 others
manlet cope thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, CurryCel, RichardSpencel and 9 others
It's not impossible, but it's tough to be outright repulsive if you're tall.
I'm living proof tbh ngl. I height mogged nearly every guy in my highschool and am still a KHHV.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
I’ve seen short guys with girlfriends, but I still think it matters. It also matters in the workplace and such

Height is just a multiplier but if you are a 0 for women you are gonna multiply for 0 and the result is still gonna be 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Effortless, JamesHowlett and 17 others
I'm living proof tbh ngl. I height mogged nearly every guy in my highschool and am still a KHHV.

Fair enough. But if you couldn't get laid, how bad off do you think they are?

Here's another thing, as a tall guy you're looking at everyone else as "short." But if a man is shorter than you and getting laid, chances are he's not "short." He's "normal height," and you can't tell because everyone is short to you.

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81
Fair enough. But if you couldn't get laid, how bad off do you think they are?

Here's another thing, as a tall guy you're looking at everyone else as "short." But if a man is shorter than you and getting laid, chances are he's not "short." He's "normal height," and you can't tell because everyone is short to you.
Oh shit good point tbh. As long as you are 5'6 and above than the only thing that matters is face, imo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Oh shit good point tbh. As long as you are 5'6 and above than the only thing that matters is face, imo
more like 5’10 and even then its hard you should be atleast 6ft if you want to slay

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Wakeup and Deleted member 4332
So if O’Pry was 3 inches tall he’d still slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toptearmm and Deleted member 5683
Cope.

186cm is better than 176cm

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, RAITEIII and TUSSELEIF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 4332 and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Main qimg bb16d8336e9ec134fa06621e884aae5e

SWALLOW MY CRUISE PILL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LostYouth, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 7313
With sub-3psl face it's probably worse to be tall
:feelswhat: no.

2psl with 186cm / 6'1" height > >>> 2psl with 176cm / 5'9" height.

Both cases are truecel tbh, but don't act like being short is something to be happy about.

I guarantee if you switched height with me, you would be begging to be 186cm / 6'1" again. Your life would be much worse if you lost 10cm / 4 inches of height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
@Gunnersup GTFIH and stop acting like height is useless
I guess I'm just basing my opinions on my personal experiences.

You've seen my face, do you think it's a fluke that I'm still a virgin at my height?

I guess I'm just basing my opinions on my personal experiences.

You've seen my face, do you think it's a fluke that I'm still a virgin at my height?
I've seen your face and I know you're truecel. You're incel because you're ugly, NOT because you're too tall :rolleyes:.

However, saying being short is better than being tall is COMPLETELY STUPID and should not be tolerated.

For example, if two guys have the same facial looks (6/10 white for this example) and are the same race, the taller guy will ALWAYS do better overall (life quality, sex, etc). Saying otherwise is extremely low IQ and bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and TheEndHasNoEnd
I've seen your face and I know you're truecel. You're incel because you're ugly, NOT because you're too tall :rolleyes:.

However, saying being short is better than being tall is COMPLETELY STUPID and should not be tolerated.

For example, if two guys have the same facial looks (6/10 white for this example) and are the same race, the taller guy will ALWAYS do better overall (life quality, sex, etc). Saying otherwise is extremely low IQ and bluepilled.
Yes but I'm fucking TruCel tier, I don't want to be tall and be seen by everyone. It's way better to be short and TruCel so you can stay relatively hidden.

@Gunnersup whats your minimum height requirement where it starts to matter

@Gunnersup whats your minimum height requirement where it starts to matter
Height is meaningless once you pass 5'6. Anyone saying otherwise are faggot manlet copers. Height will not save a bad face

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 6867
Height is meaningless once you pass 5'6. Anyone saying otherwise are faggot manlet copers. Height will not save a bad face
how retarded are you bro

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, manletofpeace81 and Deleted member 4332
It's way better to be short and TruCel so you can stay relatively hidden.
No, that is NOT how it works.

When you're tall and truecel, you still at least get respect and fear from men and society and can still be intimidating.

When you're short and truecel, you'll actually be a target for bullying, attacks, mocking and you'll get LITTLE TO ZERO respect from other men and society etc. You'll also have less salary potential (taller men earn more than short men. this is a FACT).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6512, CurryCel and 5 others

When you're tall and truecel, you still at least get respect and fear from men and society and can still be intimidating.

When you're short and truecel, you'll actually be a target for bullying, attacks, mocking and you'll get LITTLE TO ZERO respect from other men etc. You'll also have less salary potential (taller men earn more than short men. this is a FACT).
Trust me, you would not want to be 6'1 with your face. It's fucking suicidal, everyone stares at me like a deformed (literally deformed from mouthbreathing) creature.

When you're short and truecel, you'll actually be a target for bullying, attacks, mocking and you'll get LITTLE TO ZERO respect from other men and society etc. You'll also have less salary potential (taller men earn more than short men. this is a FACT).
6'4 2 psl still gets laid easily

Trust me, you would not want to be 6'1 with your face. It's fucking suicidal, everyone stares at me like a deformed (literally deformed from mouthbreathing) creature.
theres no height for your face

Fuck off. If I was 6'1" or taller, I could be intimidating to other men, get respect, and never get made fun of. If I was 6'1" or taller I would be so much happier about my life even if I don't get laid.

Maybe it doesn't work for you cause you're probably just an anorexic faggot.

healthy weight men (ESPECIALLY when gymmaxxed) above 6'1" are intimidating and get respect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
I'm so fucking done with the height copers. Height gives no advantage, it is all about face.
@FACEandLMS actually came out finally in one of his latest vids and said yes height does matter

Then why not just be 4’6” JFL
Don't take it to the extreme. Everything 5'6 and above gives no greater SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming and 000
Retarded THREAD

• +1
Reactions: 000
Depends on the height. 5'4 with pretty face won't do shit.
But for example 5'9 hot guy can slay more than 6'1 dude with normal face.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Incoming and 000
face>height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
jfl

Attachments

• 4C41BD3A-D9BC-46A9-A8C0-007D7AC79F20.jpeg
    4C41BD3A-D9BC-46A9-A8C0-007D7AC79F20.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 33
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7313 and Baldingman1998
True and people that look like him and are not even 6'4 get married
Only guy who look like FACE and have a good dating life is Jay Z

@Colvin76 thoughts?
6'4" (193cm) with 2psl face is still incel tbh. At 193cm, you'd still need a minimum 3.5 psl face to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Height obviously matters

But you can be tall and still a dweeb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
man theres so many chadlite manletcels who'd kill for your height and youre taking it for granted...

@Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Your life would be infinitely worse if you were 5’7”

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4332