Can we stop letting people join .org

Brutally over ngl I don't even know what to say 😭

Ggm has 37 k tho 😂😂😂
@Gengar repmogs this whole forum to the slums of paris and back (I think)

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Costcosuperstore, MA_ascender and 1 other person
October 29th
This has been an extremely intense year and you've been emotionally neurotic with bouts of depression and anger issues,

And especially in July you were emotional and angry, crashing tf out :ogre:

But generally your anger issues have always been an issue and caused problems around the house, extremely emotional since early youth and were somewhat of a hell child to your parents, obnoxious and needy, with some adhd traits

Adhd of course got worse into adulthood and after interweb exposure, your attention span is quite terrible, perhaps you trained it but generally it's hard for you to stay focused and lean towards the fun option, addictive personality and few friends due to high anxiety

Iq is high and you value your own intellegence as you best trait and some ego regarding it, (mc numbers indeed 😍, main character complex detected)

Send year in dms :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
@Gengar repmogs this whole forum to the slums of paris and back (I think)
he should use it as a pickup line

Hey bb u know I got 138k reputation on looksmax.org 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, looksmaxxing223 and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
This has been an extremely intense year and you've been emotionally neurotic with bouts of depression and anger issues,

But generally your anger issues have always been an issue and caused problems around the house, extremely emotional since early youth and were somewhat of a hell child to your parents, obnoxious and needy, with some adhd traits

Adhd of course got worse into adulthood and after interweb exposure, your attention span is quite terrible, perhaps you trained it but generally it's hard for you to stay focused and lean towards the fun option, addictive personality and few friends due to high anxiety

mine is october 31 do mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Gaygymmaxx
CLOSE THE BORDER !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Autismcel
CLOSE THE BORDER !
The Grinch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, The Grinch and GlamourPursuer
mine is october 31 do mine
You are similar this year you've got demons in you and acting out, being angry being emotional and very autistic lately

But you are hardworking and masculine, uncharacteristic of your forum persona :feelswhat:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and GlamourPursuer
You are similar this year you've got demons in you and acting out, being angry being emotional and very autistic lately

But you are hardworking and masculine, uncharacteristic of your forum persona :feelswhat:
i need to release the demons inside of me rahh🐺🐺🐺🐺

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, looksmaxxing223 and Autismcel

Iq is high and you value your own intellegence as you best trait and some ego regarding it, (mc numbers indeed 😍, main character complex detected)

Kinda accurate ngl apart from high iq and anxiety

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, looksmaxxing223 and Bitchwhipper2
how much did he pay the jews

Hey guys, I’m 14 and 5’6, my dad is 6ft and my mom is 5’4, how tall will I end up?

Hey guys, I’m 14 and 5’6, my dad is 6ft and my mom is 5’4, how tall will I end up?
JFL at people that ask this shit as if we’d possibly know

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Autismcel
The more people that join = the increased chance of someone buying VIP

Master won’t do that because all he cares about is the money
He could charge people to join.

@Master