Can wearing eye contacts fuck up your eye area in anyway?

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
Could contacts cause any harm in eye area looks?

Idontknowlol

• So Sad
Reactions: Idontknowlol
yes. hard contacts can cause the lower lid to sag if u wear them a lot. it’s on taban’s site

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Zeta ascended, middayshowers and 3 others
yes. hard contacts can cause the lower lid to sag if u wear them a lot. it’s on taban’s site
Damn didn’t even think to ever look into that.

Good thing I only ever wore soft contacts and glasses

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

idk what i wear tbh i should chedk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Golden Glass

Yeah for real. Damn this site along with lookism has taught me more valuable info in life than all my years of schooling and talking to my boomer parents and BP friends

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 3202, Zeta ascended and 4 others
It is over for me. I have been wearing contacts for 8+ hours everyday for 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yeah for real. Damn this site along with lookism has taught me more valuable info in life than all my years of schooling and talking to my boomer parents and BP friends

Boomers and their "educational" systems dont know shit

All they can teach you is how to live a shitty average and miserable life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM, Deleted member 3202, Lorsss and 6 others
my dads an eye doctor and detests contacts, firstly your vision will deteriorate slowly, secondly, u get a condition called red-eye which can be permanent,

All they can teach you is how to live a shitty average life
PSL has really drilled the idea of self taught/gaining knowledge on your own is key. the education system, especially in the USA, is shit.

teaching yourself and being able to see through the bullshit and find bits of info is something PSL has taught me.

PSL has really drilled the idea of self taught/gaining knowledge on your own is key. the education system, especially in the USA, is shit.

teaching yourself and being able to see through the bullshit and find bits of info is something PSL has taught me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Idontknowlol and Titbot
on a similar note to this thread, any blackpilled takes on laser eye surgery? worth it if you have glasses?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I wear contacts 24/7

I have to cuz I need to change my appearance drastically to attract a woman for once

Bro fr fr, all school teaches you is how to live an average life, whereas PSL teaches you how to REALLY, improve your life through looksmaxxing, by opening new opportunities in your life. Fuck the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Lorsss
Boyo please make that post w/ list of all the looksmaxes you’ve done when you get the time, you’ve ascended higher than p much any psler