Can whey protein stunt growth in any potantial way?

Weter

Weter

Silver
title

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and i_love_roosters
you shouldnt eat that processed shit anyway, eat real food

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
basically they say too much protein stunts growth
This must be retarded, they only increased daily intake of protein by 10grams for 1 year and stunted growth??? Protein has always been a must for any body-related process especially growth

Its just that ppl on this forum can say more then "consult your healthcare provider:geek::geek::geek::geek:"
Stupid faggot your just lazy + cant understand info

Whey protein most likely isn't gonna stunt your growth at all. Casein seems to release more IGF-1 so make of that as you will. You will not be helping your self if you are getting your protein from whey, get your protein from eating lots of beef and eggs. You will be able to get your choline, protein and other micronutrients needed for a good hormonal profile for development ( If you really care about your growth ). You are developing right now so it is important for you to build beneficial habits right now.

Whey protein most likely isn't gonna stunt your growth at all. Casein seems to release more IGF-1 so make of that as you will. You will not be helping your self if you are getting your protein from whey, get your protein from eating lots of beef and eggs. You will be able to get your choline, protein and other micronutrients needed for a good hormonal profile for development ( If you really care about your growth ). You are developing right now so it is important for you to build beneficial habits right now.
Yeah the problem with getting it from natural sources is that it costs more calories and goes against "leanmaxxing"

+Alredy eating 4 eggs a day and beef and this only gets me around half of what my daily intake should be

Yeah the problem with getting it from natural sources is that it costs more calories and goes against "leanmaxxing"
No it wont JFL

Protein is easier to burn, a high protein diet with a good micronutrient profile will get you metabolically healthy. It's also harder to eat a high amount of calories when your eating clean whole foods.

You can have a full diet of eggs, meat, potatoes and milk with honey under 3000 calories. Learn to eat properly.

for subhumans everything stunts growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, TheLooxMaxingKing, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
+Alredy eating 4 eggs a day and beef and this only gets me around half of what my daily intake should be
I dont know what to say

Some genes were never meant to pass on, good luck!

• +1
yes, im only 5'9 my brother is 6'7, difference is i went gym and drank protein shakes as oppose to real food because it's cheap and easy to consume

• +1
yes, im only 5'9 my brother is 6'7, difference is i went gym and drank protein shakes as oppose to real food because it's cheap and easy to consume
U just got shitty genetics nigga stop blaming it on protein powder😂😂

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and TheLooxMaxingKing
HAHHAA u little small ass nigger your join date is later than mine and ur talking about greycel hHhHhh fkn newcomer stay small genetically insufficent nigglet
cope