can yall rate me?

I

IpdIlias77

Iron
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
1
IMG 3794
 
bro this foid is saying shes mogging me And shes stacy But doesnt send without makeup✌️😂
Objectively, from what im seeing, she is mltb or lltb; her lower third is terrible, and she has seemingly bug eyes, but her makeup makes up for it. I am sure I could point out hundreds of more flaws with a better photo and no makeup.
 
bro this foid is saying shes mogging me And shes stacy But doesnt send without makeup✌️😂
Also, she is terrible at applying makeup; her eyelashes are busted, her eyebrows are faded, her concealer is way too matte and looks unnatural, and her lips have no lip liner, making them look fake and flat. If you're going to use makeup, at least be good at it.
 

Similar threads

Ponomarevans
Replies
3
Views
57
Ponomarevans
Ponomarevans
million!%
Replies
5
Views
87
million!%
million!%
carvxx
Replies
13
Views
109
Josiahblackpil
Josiahblackpil
ImogUto0blivion
Replies
15
Views
161
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
Botek
Replies
4
Views
74
Botek
Botek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top