can yall stop calling me fakecel im more incel than all of you niggas combined

chudlite

chudlite

Long Live @Kaligula567 and @Kaari
deadass im forever stone cold im a true incel, my brain is incel, my heart is incel, my soul is incel, my spirit is incel, just because i fucked a bitch or two doesnt mean anything

im still incel and i always will be, nothing will ever make me smile and i will forever be stone cold incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, xnj, PRIEST Sv3rige and 12 others
deadass im forever stone cold im a true incel, my brain is incel, my heart is incel, my soul is incel, my spirit is incel, just because i fucked a bitch or two doesnt mean anything

im still incel and i always will be, nothing will ever make me smile and i will forever be stone cold incel
Incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xnj, Clqs, diditeverbegin and 8 others
I want to put a beating on u and kill u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, xnj, PRIEST Sv3rige and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, xnj, PRIEST Sv3rige and 10 others
My struggle is your romanticism :incel:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Suns9999, Jova and 2 others

Just. Fucking. LOL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, xnj, nathan and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: xnj and Suns9999
nothing is funny im deadass a miserable incel
shut the fuck up fakecel, how dare you use that name in vain, as if there aren't quasimodo sub1 niggers like me on this board who hide in the shadows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, xnj, lucifer6969 and 4 others
Ur a narcy fucking retard
I would beat u to a pulp fakie
Meanwhile im khhdv and ur making threads abt being tickled by foids and making out
Rope dude srs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BeanletMogger, goober55 and 3 others
nothing is funny im deadass a miserable incel
U were literally at a cematary with a girl and almost had sex buddy drop the act its not a good look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BeanletMogger, xnj and 4 others
shut the fuck up fakecel, how dare you use that name in vain, as if there aren't quasimodo sub1 niggers like me on this board who hide in the shadows
He's trolling.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, moredatesmorerapes, chudlite and 1 other person
He is but he also isnt idk it just gives unselfaware and corny
??? im deadass not trolling,

yeah i fucked her 30 minutes after the video but my insides remain the same,

i liked it while it happened and then i felt empty, no joy for me on earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Suns9999 and cooldude1231
??? im deadass not trolling,

yeah i fucked her 30 minutes after the video but my insides remain the same,

i liked it while it happened and then i felt empty, no joy for me on earth
Why u wanna be sad so bad lol its cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Suns9999 and chudlite
Why u wanna be sad so bad lol its cringe
i am MISERABLE deadass nigga i hate my life i think about roping everyday i deadass hate my life

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, cooldude1231 and silently_said
nigga im literally ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

bruh ur one of the most fakecel niggas here u said muh just cuz i fucked a bitch or two (this week prollyh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Suns9999 and silently_said
bruh ur one of the most fakecel niggas here u said muh just cuz i fucked a bitch or two (this week prollyh
im incel it genuinely makes me sad yall consider me a fakecel when im literally like one of you

im no different

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Suns9999
Stop posing you don't know what it means to be an incel until you've lived my life

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i was subhuman growing up but whatever nigga yall niggas so quick to judge @cooldude1231 @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I never had a problem with you until this, just fuck off already. Humble-bragging fuck.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chudlite and Suns9999
i think i get it

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I never had a problem with you until this, just fuck off already. Humble-bragging fuck.
im sorry bhai i didnt mean to appear that way, i really dont know how to express myself properly im sorry if it came out that way, i am sorry i hope you can forgive me

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
the people want what they don’t have

• +1
he is right on the part of sex being a fleeting happiness

• +1
im sorry bhai i didnt mean to appear that way, i really dont know how to express myself properly im sorry if it came out that way, i am sorry i hope you can forgive me
I was being excessively rude before, sorry.

I am bitter

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Niggers will write anything just to humble brag nowadays jfl

Shut the fuck up niggercuck nobody here is a bigger incel than me, I’m 5’4 this automatically makes me the biggest incel, I’m ethnic too

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Niggers will write anything just to humble brag nowadays jfl
read above that wasnt my intention, i just feel isolated and ostracized for being “fakecel” and i guess i dont really like that

my point wasnt to humble brag i just want to fit in with my org niggas

Shut the fuck up niggercuck nobody here is a bigger incel than me, I’m 5’4 this automatically makes me the biggest incel, I’m ethnic too
im ethnic too bro

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
read above that wasnt my intention, i just feel isolated and ostracized for being “fakecel” and i guess i dont really like that

my point wasnt to humble brag i just want to fit in with my org niggas
Well you shouldn't have dip you dick in pussy if you wanna hang with the incelbros. Can't wash that one off bud.

Fuck you.

• WTF
chudpill

• +1
this forum is a shithole. obvious fakecels that have sex calling themselves incels

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Suns9999, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan

post ur face

• +1
i was subhuman growing up but whatever nigga yall niggas so quick to judge @cooldude1231 @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I dont frick with ur vibe

• JFL
Well you shouldn't have dip you dick in pussy if you wanna hang with the incelbros. Can't wash that one off bud.

Fuck you.
stop being mean… @luria defend me pookie

i want to get along with people
question though, why do you wanna be labeled the biggest incel?, thats not exactly what i thought anyone would want to take pride in

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz