can yall stop calling me fakecel im more incel than all of you niggas combined

question though, why do you wanna be labeled the biggest incel?, thats not exactly what i thought anyone would want to take pride in
because people don’t understand how miserable my life, they think because ive had sex before muhhh this nigga life is amazing

im a broke college student in debt with a bum ass family that hates me

i deadass hate my life and niggas think just because i got tickled by a girl all the sudden my life is better than theirs

also no amount of love from a foid will change my twisted mind from years of growing up without a mom or dad

i am stone cold

i just want to fit in with incelbros too they are better friends than those normie retards from school

• So Sad
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
because people don’t understand how miserable my life, they think because ive had sex before muhhh this nigga life is amazing

im a broke college student in debt with a bum ass family that hates me

i deadass hate my life and niggas think just because i got tickled by a girl all the sudden my life is better than theirs

also no amount of love from a foid will change my twisted mind from years of growing up without a mom or dad

i am stone cold

i just want to fit in with incelbros too they are better friends than those normie retards from school
i’m sorry about that man but by definition a fakecel is someone who claims to be an incel but either does or choose’s not to get laid but could if they really wanted to and by virtue of this thread you’ve proven how easy it is for you to accomplish so regardless of any other external factors in your life leading you to pro claim inceldom, you still tackled the big dog that is sex which is something not alot of users can achieve so i think the best way to go about this (if you really care that much) is not to post about your success with women anymore especially if it involves fornication

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, HTNcutecel and chudlite
i’m sorry about that man but by definition a fakecel is someone who claims to be an incel but either does or choose’s not to get laid but could if they really wanted to and by virtue of this thread you’ve proven how easy it is for you to accomplish so regardless of any other external factors in your life leading you to pro claim inceldom, you still tackled the big dog that is sex which is something not alot of users can achieve so
yes bhai i understand, i really dont want to he seen as narcy or brag poster, i really just want to chill with my org niggas on here, having reputation for being narcy would be bad
i think the best way to go about this (if you really care that much) is not to post about your success with women anymore especially if it involves fornication
yea i agree ill tone it down, it was overkill especially with the thread from yesterday

im incel it genuinely makes me sad yall consider me a fakecel when im literally like one of you

im no different
meanwhile ur over here getting ur dick licked by latinas cmon nigga

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Suns9999
You can definitely relate to us in other ways but just don't claim to be an incel when you've had sex. Goes against the entire definition of the word.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, chudlite and Suns9999
You can definitely relate to us in other ways but just don't claim to be an incel when you've had sex. Goes against the entire definition of the word.
yeah @Suns9999 explained it to me, tbh i feel like those delusional foids that want to be virgins again

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
yeah @Suns9999 explained it to me, tbh i feel like those delusional foids that want to be virgins again
Jfl "My past doesn't matter"

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and chudlite
??? im deadass not trolling,

yeah i fucked her 30 minutes after the video but my insides remain the same,

i liked it while it happened and then i felt empty, no joy for me on earth
The moment you lost the v card, you ain't an incel anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite
  • +1
my life bro im a failure… nothing good for me
u prolly got friends and fucking girls and talking to girls and u dont get hate/pity everywhere u go

• +1
u prolly got friends and fucking girls and talking to girls and u dont get hate/pity everywhere u go
maybe youre right bhai, i just dont like feeling left out of being incel like my niggas on here

that i guess is why i want to be incel so badly

maybe youre right bhai, i just dont like feeling left out of being incel like my niggas on here

that i guess is why i want to be incel so badly
exactly ur. a fakecel thats weird u shouldnt feel bad ig ur just. superior to me

• So Sad
exactly ur. a fakecel thats weird u shouldnt feel bad ig ur just. superior to me
do not say that,

i value all of you dearly, i dont care if youve put your willy inside a woman before or not, we are all friends, nothing can take away from it

you my nigga bro :Comfy:

• Love it
deadass im forever stone cold im a true incel, my brain is incel, my heart is incel, my soul is incel, my spirit is incel, just because i fucked a bitch or two doesnt mean anything

im still incel and i always will be, nothing will ever make me smile and i will forever be stone cold incel
Stfu u dumb ass you have a girlfriend, I hope you are just rage baiting or ur a dumb asf

fakecel

• +1
deadass im forever stone cold im a true incel, my brain is incel, my heart is incel, my soul is incel, my spirit is incel, just because i fucked a bitch or two doesnt mean anything

im still incel and i always will be, nothing will ever make me smile and i will forever be stone cold incel
If you got fucked twice then you are desirable to some degree. Unless it was by choice with a prostitute

• +1
Are u these creep commenting every my video..
yes IM NOTA CREEEP *slaps you*
GIF by Funimation

• JFL
Reactions: luria