Can you 3D print your head to see how you truly look to the world?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
A valid message

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and sub5inchcel
you lok the way you look in mirrors, obviouslty mirrorw can distort and make you look wider or narrower, but in most cases, assuming the mirror isnt tilted upward or downward too much thats the way you loook, look at multiple mirrors like that to get an idea and also lighting affects how prominent certain feature can appear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and justbentbro
you lok the way you look in mirrors, obviouslty mirrorw can distort and make you look wider or narrower, but in most cases, assuming the mirror isnt tilted upward or downward too much thats the way you loook, look at multiple mirrors like that to get an idea and also lighting affects how prominent certain feature can appear
not rly. most people are quite asymmetric mirror distorts how u look if you have asymmetries by a lot

you look how you look in your phones back camera, muh lens distortion or bad camera is fucking cope, only colouring can be a bit distorted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justbentbro and sub5inchcel
Check out @Gaia262's post
His surgeon did a 3d imaging of his head
Idk what its called

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Gaia262
not rly. most people are quite asymmetric mirror distorts how u look if you have asymmetries by a lot

you look how you look in your phones back camera, muh lens distortion or bad camera is fucking cope, only colouring can be a bit distorted
that doesnt contradict what im saying, its just tyour mind distorts the perception and gets used to it, bubt you dp look like that, if you pay attention you can notice assymetries, and also most of the time assymetries arent that bad, and in motion its less noticeable

that doesnt contradict what im saying, its just tyour mind distorts the perception and gets used to it, bubt you dp look like that, if you pay attention you can notice assymetries, and also most of the time assymetries arent that bad, and in motion its less noticeable
no you dont look like that. you look literally different. you can notice an asymmetry in the mirror but it may not look that bad because from that side it blends better with your other features

its simple

the problem with using camera is that if you use back camera at certain anglesit accentuates assymetires adn make it look worse, this is why muh mirror isnt cope, since its straigth, do you ever see tiktokers do the trend talk about how bad their assymetires when they apply a filter but you dont notice it, its because muh assymetry istn noticeaable to most, when people roasted me they menttionedd my buccal fat, my nosewidth and noselength but enver mentioned assymetry, its because muh assymetry dioesnt matter at most. and if it is just sleep on one side more, chew on one side more, thats it

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
just look in the mirror

I'm not asking because of the asymmetries, I'm asking because my facial ratios are so fucked up, I don't actually know if I look acceptable or not. The reason why is, my ratios are borderline between being acceptable and unacceptable, and depending on the mirror, it will stretch my midface, or narrow down my head, and my ratios can either be acceptable or fucked. DEPENDING on the fucking mirror. I don't truly know if I'm fucked or not, and the only way to find out is to get a 1:1 model of my face that shows my features in real life, and only then can I know how I truly look. I understand how autistic it sounds, but you don't understand the pain of having borderline facial ratios where a mirror can either break or make your day, depending on the mirror in the house, the lighting etc. And worst part is, I can't change my IPD, or my midface length, or my nasal length. It's either there, or isn't. Most of you don't have this issue because most people have somewhat acceptable facial ratios. Mine are so borderline that I'm considering doing this just to find out if the mirrors in my house are fucking with me or not.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
just get someone to take videos of u doing 360 in different lighting

And no I can't look at pictures of myself to get a good idea, because 99/100 times they distort my facial ratios, and I ALWAYS look fine in them. But I look FUCKED in mirrors. It's because mirrors don't fix my ES ratio like the camera does. BUT the mirror DOES fucking change my facial ratios at some portions, because I don't even know if a perfect mirror that doesn't fuck with your face exists. Even the one I have in my living room, that I thought it didn't, it still stretches my face vertically at one portion of the mirror by a few mms. And yes, it's literally those few mms that mean I'm either an incel or a normie.

just get someone to take videos of u doing 360 in different lighting
My friends are all normies, I can't ask anyone to do that. Most of my friends know I have self-esteem issues with regards to how I look, and as soon as I mention anything about my looks, they completely dismiss it, saying it's all about confidence. Typical normie shit, while my friend has the same exact eye area, and a midface twice as short as mine. He fucking knows he looks good, and boasts about it, saying he thinks women find him irresistible lmao. If I dare say anything about how I think I'm not getting bitches simply because I'm an objectively ugly looking fuck, he's like "it's all in your head". Fuck me dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
My friends are all normies, I can't ask anyone to do that. Most of my friends know I have self-esteem issues with regards to how I look, and as soon as I mention anything about my looks, they completely dismiss it, saying it's all about confidence. Typical normie shit, while my friend has the same exact eye area, and a midface twice as short as mine. He fucking knows he looks good, and boasts about it, saying he thinks women find him irresistible lmao. If I dare say anything about how I think I'm not getting bitches simply because I'm an objectively ugly looking fuck, he's like "it's all in your head". Fuck me dead
just dont tell them. ask family member or friend to take the video for other reasons lol

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
I'm not asking because of the asymmetries, I'm asking because my facial ratios are so fucked up, I don't actually know if I look acceptable or not. The reason why is, my ratios are borderline between being acceptable and unacceptable, and depending on the mirror, it will stretch my midface, or narrow down my head, and my ratios can either be acceptable or fucked. DEPENDING on the fucking mirror. I don't truly know if I'm fucked or not, and the only way to find out is to get a 1:1 model of my face that shows my features in real life, and only then can I know how I truly look. I understand how autistic it sounds, but you don't understand the pain of having borderline facial ratios where a mirror can either break or make your day, depending on the mirror in the house, the lighting etc. And worst part is, I can't change my IPD, or my midface length, or my nasal length. It's either there, or isn't. Most of you don't have this issue because most people have somewhat acceptable facial ratios. Mine are so borderline that I'm considering doing this just to find out if the mirrors in my house are fucking with me or not.
no i completely get you, i have longish midface too, people have pointed out my nose failos multiple times

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Make an average of your face by morphing many pictures of you together.

I experimented a lot with Betaface after @Xangsane suggested it and so far the averaged faces I got are the closest to how I look in mirror. Just make sure the pictures you use are from the same angle and avoid distortion as much as possible - take them from a good distance

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure and Xangsane