can you actually whiten yellow teeth?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I got natural yellow teeth even tho i brushed twice every day and floss once since forever.
its just how the teeth are they clean tho.
i am wondering will professional whitening actually turn them white like tiktok guys? after my rhino i wanna smile maxx tbh but gotta fix my nose too cause it looks bad when i smile.

i don't think the underlying colour really matters, you're literally bleaching them. anyone can have white teeth if they do it right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 24347 and Yuno_howitez
Hydrogen peroxide gel and baking soda

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
i should get it done at dentist yes?
You can brush with baking soda and use the gel but yeah see the dentist because when I use hydrogen peroxide as mouth wash I have a throbbing pain in between the bottom molors in the right side it's horrible

Ha, yellow teeth

it did whiten mine but not to the degree that i wanted. i could probably get them whiter if i just bleached even more but $$.

• +1
its because your tooth enamel is too thick and dense

• Woah
I got natural yellow teeth even tho i brushed twice every day and floss once since forever.
its just how the teeth are they clean tho.
i am wondering will professional whitening actually turn them white like tiktok guys? after my rhino i wanna smile maxx tbh but gotta fix my nose too cause it looks bad when i smile.
stop eating sugar