Can you be a chadlite with a failo?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Or do you have to no failos to be in the chadlite range, and if something is outside the ideal range ratio wise is it automatically a failo? Even if it’s by a little bit?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
has to be a very small failo if there is one, otherwise prob not, a few cases of a chadlite with failos tho

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I think of chadlite as most hot girls rating you a high 7/10-8/10 so you might have minimal falios but lack super robust bones or super striking features that a full blown chad would have.

Subhuman<4, LTN is 4, MTN Is 5, HTN is 6 to low 7, Chadlite is 7-8, Chad is 8+,

Last edited:
has to be a very small failo if there is one, otherwise prob not, a few cases of a chadlite with failos tho
What if it’s eye spacing very slightly outside the ideal range and that’s it, is it still possible for me to be chadlite? My midface ratio is still 1:1 despite it.

I think of chadlite as a girl rating you a high 7/10-8/10 so you might have minimal falios but lack super robust bones or super striking features that a full blown chad would have.
cope girls rate me like that if not higher and got rated HTN

Nessman has a narrow palate and mouth,
O Pry has a pretty big asymmetry in his face aswell as a supbar side profile and gonial angle, Barett has a shitty ramus and generally has a face too wide for general appeal, aswell as too much forward growth, making him look like a woman with male features.

To be considered a chadlite imo there can be multiple failos, as long as harmony is fine.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, It'snotover and HitAndRun
What if it’s eye spacing very slightly outside the ideal range and that’s it, is it still possible for me to be chadlite? My midface ratio is still 1:1 despite it.
send pic

Nessman has a narrow palate and mouth,
O Pry has a pretty big asymmetry in his face aswell as a supbar side profile and gonial angle, Barett has a shitty ramus and generally has a face too wide for general appeal, aswell as too much forward growth, making him look like a woman with male features.

To be considered a chadlite imo there can be multiple failos.
What if my esr is slightly outside the ideal range and that’s it, can I still be chadlite? My midface ratio is still 1:1 despite a slightly unideal esr, this one guy said my eye spacing isn’t necessarily ideal but it looks fine

What if my esr is slightly outside the ideal range and that’s it, can I still be chadlite? My midface ratio is still 1:1 despite a slightly unideal esr
Imo yes. As long as it's only slightly.

Robert pattinson has a recessed maxilla (I personally don't think he looks that good tho)

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
It’s in the 44-44.5% range, is that ok and not a failo? The guy that saw me says it’s a “ok” esr and not bad, maybe my harmony works with it

Last edited:
Or do you have to no failos to be in the chadlite range, and if something is outside the ideal range ratio wise is it automatically a failo? Even if it’s by a little bit?
Yeah there are a couple indian chads on here so you definitely can

It’s in the 44-44.5% range, is that ok and not a failo? The guy that saw me says it’s a “ok” esr and not bad, maybe my harmony works with it

Yeah, optimally it would be 0.47 I think. If you have a 0.47 esr and a supbar fwhr its still shit, means u have a narrow skull therefore also a failo.

Yeah, optimally it would be 0.47 I think. If you have a 0.47 esr and a supbar fwhr its still shit, means u have a narrow skull therefore also a failo.
So my esr is ok?

Chadlite is a chad with 1-2 smaller failos.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I mog you nigga, rope with me or die alone
damn u fr a strong htn, id say i have more appeal than u but im deathnic so mtn

Just look at Vinnie Hackers eyes

U can be a PSL god with failos let alone chadlite. But it depends on what kind of failos tho. Like whether it's eyes that look like they pop out or something like a little taller midface

Harmony >>>>

Fuck failos. If you look good with ‘failos’ do you think any girl will reject you for that???

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
"failo" is a retarded concept made up by retards

• +1
Reactions: Senssei and HitAndRun
Ian Sommerhalder is a full chad and he has low IPD "failo"', Brad Pitt has too big masseters and lack of zygo definition, so yes.

• +1
Reactions: Crimson