Narrow IPD IS NOT a failo

Too many times on this forum I am hearing copers saying narrow IPD is a failo and it makes you look bad. Well im here to finally debunk this rubbish once and for all, and show you that it is indeed not.

View attachment 2966452
0.42 IPD
Looks like a fucking god in his prime. Are we forgetting this man literally had one of the largest female fanbases at the time of vampire diaries?

He lost his virginity at 13, I don’t think the girl he was losing it to was crying about his IPD lmao. Copers wanna cry about IPD when the guys who actually have a bad IPD are the ones who get pussy lmfao.
View attachment 2966462
0.43 IPD
Again simped by so many women at every age. Tbf it’s not rlly noticeable on him but it’s still less than the “ideal” range

0.43 IPD
Again another example he had peak female gaze eyes when he was younger, and had countless women simping for him. I don’t think these women gave a shit about his IPD when they were in his presence lmao.

View attachment 2966471
0.42 IPD
Was simped by thousands of women during gossip Girl, more than everyone on this forum lmao.
View attachment 2966475
0.41 IPD
Same concept applies here. I don’t think that girl gives a shit about his IPD when she’s feeling up on him lmao.

Conclusion: even if it is unideal in terms of ratios, it’s not a failo as I have shown. It’s only a failo to aspie copers who like to project their failos onto other people. If you have an insane eye area then IPD doesn’t mean shit at the end of the day
Read every word and yeah depends on who tbh because other features balance it out.

• Love it
Reactions: thebuffdon690
What I've coined as "predator IPD" can actually be a halo depending on other factors
Predator IPD is most common among Irish and Brits

• +1
it can be a slight falio if it's narrow compared to a female who's making close eye contact with you because it gives the illusion your head is smaller than hers

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and thebuffdon690
Just have everything else maxxed out theory, and
0.42 ipd isnt even bad, show true cyclops lo0l

• +1
Reactions: Aero, dervw4cenks and thebuffdon690
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and synock21
Youre just coping

Most things which deviate from the norm are unattractive. This includes ipd

• JFL
wait whoo i havent hopped on org for a bit
I’ll give you a clue…
63434456 CA29 4861 A2E8 EFF3BB45DB4F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and synock21
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Too many times on this forum I am hearing copers saying narrow IPD is a failo and it makes you look bad. Well im here to finally debunk this rubbish once and for all, and show you that it is indeed not.

View attachment 2966452
0.42 IPD
Looks like a fucking god in his prime. Are we forgetting this man literally had one of the largest female fanbases at the time of vampire diaries?

He lost his virginity at 13, I don’t think the girl he was losing it to was crying about his IPD lmao. Copers wanna cry about IPD when the guys who actually have a bad IPD are the ones who get pussy lmfao.
View attachment 2966462
0.43 IPD
Again simped by so many women at every age. Tbf it’s not rlly noticeable on him but it’s still less than the “ideal” range

0.43 IPD
Again another example he had peak female gaze eyes when he was younger, and had countless women simping for him. I don’t think these women gave a shit about his IPD when they were in his presence lmao.

View attachment 2966471
0.42 IPD
Was simped by thousands of women during gossip Girl, more than everyone on this forum lmao.
View attachment 2966475
0.41 IPD
Same concept applies here. I don’t think that girl gives a shit about his IPD when she’s feeling up on him lmao.

Conclusion: even if it is unideal in terms of ratios, it’s not a failo as I have shown. It’s only a failo to aspie copers who like to project their failos onto other people. If you have an insane eye area then IPD doesn’t mean shit at the end of the day
Just because you’re a truecel with shit IPD doesn’t mean that you can cope with showing off chads

View attachment 2966452
0.42 IPD

View attachment 2966462
0.43 IPD

0.43 IPD

View attachment 2966471
0.42 IPD
View attachment 2966475
0.41 IPD

me with 72 mm

Nothings a failo if all the other features are top tier

women are not psl autists and won't be put off by something like this

• +1
Just because you’re a truecel with shit IPD doesn’t mean that you can cope with showing off chads
That’s not my point lol

• +1
Nothings a failo if all the other features are top tier

women are not psl autists and won't be put off by something like this
Tell that to rest of org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and JefeM0g
Read it again and don’t reply again
You come and just ignore the whole point of the post… yeh I think I’ll stop replying here lmao

• +1
This is slightly low ipd but yeah I agree. ESR is overrated af.

• +1
Wide esr is probably worse than low esr. There's so many chads who have esr in the 0.42 - 0.43 range but almost no chads who have 0.48 esr.

• +1
Wide esr is probably worse than low esr. There's so many chads who have esr in the 0.42 - 0.43 range but almost no chads who have 0.48 esr.
Yeh not sure why that is tbh i wondered the same thing

• +1
nigga i wrote this thread months ago but with an actual detailed explanation as to why

• +1
Link it I wanna see

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Zherko and thebuffdon690
can you do one for ipd? I know they go hand in hand most of the time but you can have ideal esr but bad ipd

can you do one for ipd? I know they go hand in hand most of the time but you can have ideal esr but bad ipd
the absolute ipd measurement is basically irrelevant irl because 99% of ppl don't have a bad enough skull size in either extreme for it to mess with attractiveness

It's all about proportions

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
@thecel tagged you so you can write paragraphs upon paragraphs on low IPD

• +1
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 2966452

How do you know that? losing your virginity early is not a trait chad btw

Theres chads with nearly every flaw, the thing is what makes them a chad is that the rest of their face compensates for that one flaw.
Chace crawford looks noticeably better with ideal ipd. If its not ideal its still a falio

• Love it
Reactions: thecel