Can you be Chad if you’re not 5’10+

Z

Zoom759

Silver
The average height in the west for white males is around 5’10. Is it possible to be chad if you are below this. why or why not

according to autistic psl forums you're capped at chadlite

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 22037
if you don't think you can be chad you're probably right. period

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
It's questionable. Many modeling houses don't even take in guys who aren't 6'0+ no matter what their face looks like.

Elite Model Management requires 5'8 just for women. Men are required to be 6'2 minimum

Can't do the math in my head atm, but that's around 187cm.

That's just for modeling, you could argue most 'chads and stacies' don't even model, but those are society's standards for top tier men (not enough that face looks good, they must also be tall).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Xangsane
The average height in the west for white males is around 5’10. Is it possible to be chad if you are below this. why or why not
you can't be chad at that point, but you still can slay as chadlet if you have 6psl face

No /thread

you guys are really too obsessed with these cut-offs arbitrarily made by a couple of autistic virgins who have no idea how life works

sad to see so many young guys get their minds poisoned with this bullshit

and still no idea why are you looking for answers on shitty forums when all you need to do to see how you stand with women is to spend some time around them

do you really think the same person would be invisible to women at 5ft10, but a gigachad at 5ft10.75? come on

• +1
Reactions: mehman, tombradylover, zharupodrugu and 5 others
It's questionable. Many modeling houses don't even take in guys who aren't 6'0+ no matter what their face looks like.

Elite Model Management requires 5'8 just for women. Men are required to be 6'2 minimum

That's just for modeling, you could argue most 'chads and stacies' don't even model, but those are society's standards for top tier men (not enough that face looks good, they must also be tall).
Catalogue models can be pretty short no? Like 5’9 to 5’11

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover

agencies fraud. average male model height is like 5’11-6’0 these days, with it being closer to 6

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and It'snotover

Corrado Martini is 5'9

yes you just need to suck my dick :feelsyay:

I mean tom cruise and Zach effron are 5'7/8 and they're Chad's. But i think if ur that short you gotta have a REALLY PERFECT face and even then some girls will reject you ( although if your below 5'6 you can be fucking god and nothing)

agencies fraud. average male model height is like 5’11-6’0 these days, with it being closer to 6
Models fraud too. Even real life 6'2s are rarer than this forum would have you believe.

They did a documentary on basketball players. So many "6'7" players standing next to true 6'4 barefoots in photoshoots and appear shorter than them. NBA is rife with height fraud too

Never take someone's height at 'face value'. Only what they look like IRL counts

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Aesthetics_III
The way height gets overexaggerated here is crazy some of the biggest chads I know are 5’7/8. Under that height it will be pretty impossible to be chad just beucase you will more than likely have shit proportions
8C8B9691 4D47 4528 B77F F6FBBDEFF766

But this guy here could pretty much duck any woman in the west and he’s 5’7

Imposible be chad if under 6’0 , Your are capped at Htn or chadlite if you have a elite face . Frame / height is all taken in consideration also

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Never take someone's height at 'face value'. Only what they look like IRL counts
Frauding has fucked up the standards big time, a real 6'3 irl is rare, and any form of selfreported heights to make country averages is inflated by males

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Imposible be chad if under 6’0 , Your are capped at Htn or chadlite if you have a elite face . Frame / height is all taken in consideration also
idk about that. most ppl consider young depp, leo and brad pitt chads and they’re all 5’10-5’11

• +1
Reactions: mehman and edodalic29
Yes, that’s only a real discussion under about 5’9. You have to remember because of heightflation that women think every 5’10 dude is 6’

Unless a "model" is on the catwalk what difference does their height make??

• +1
Reactions: mehman
Yup. Just look at efron

• +1
in a room of random people id say tom cruise would be chad and hes 5'7.

• +1