Can you be too attractive?

LooksmaxAutist

LooksmaxAutist

Bronze
In my personal experience with women who are Stacies without frauding (the few that I actually have met or seen) tend to cause some level of distrust, while I can't speak for women I would imagine that when you get to the PSL 7's and 8's of the world they are such an anomaly they can elicit some level of hesitation in the minds of women whether or not they can keep the guys commitment. Obviously the more attractive you can make yourself the better as most of us won't touch that level but do you believe if a Chad was tall, jacked, and a PSL 8 it could yield some level of distrust in the minds of women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mog_me
no

• +1
Reactions: yen
In my personal experience with women who are Stacies without frauding (the few that I actually have met or seen) tend to cause some level of distrust, while I can't speak for women I would imagine that when you get to the PSL 7's and 8's of the world they are such an anomaly they can elicit some level of hesitation in the minds of women whether or not they can keep the guys commitment. Obviously the more attractive you can make yourself the better as most of us won't touch that level but do you believe if a Chad was tall, jacked, and a PSL 8 it could yield some level of distrust in the minds of women.
I think women’s egos are too inflated to think about this

• +1
Reactions: yen, blackout_96_ and Deleted member 32973
not distrust, insecurity. A looksmatched woman or man to a chad or a stacy would not distrust. Mostly insecurity cause distrust. when a not looksmatched male or female date someone who is more attractive than them, they will become insecure and anxious, it will lead to them not trusting their partner.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey
If you're truly psl-perfect it can make you look uncanny. I saw some women on reddit rating Sean O'Pry and a common complaint was that he looks like a mannequin, and a lot cited Henry Cavill as an example of a better man cause he "looks like him, but human". As to the points in your OP, depends on the woman, if it's your SMVmatch probably not cause she knows what kind of men she can attract, and how unobtainable she is. This kind of insecurity probably only happens if there's a noticeable looks gap between the couple.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
If you're truly psl-perfect it can make you look uncanny. I saw some women on reddit rating Sean O'Pry and a common complaint was that he looks like a mannequin, and a lot cited Henry Cavill as an example of a better man cause he "looks like him, but human".
ngl O'Pry looks bad, not much appeal.

If you're truly psl-perfect it can make you look uncanny. I saw some women on reddit rating Sean O'Pry and a common complaint was that he looks like a mannequin, and a lot cited Henry Cavill as an example of a better man cause he "looks like him, but human". As to the points in your OP, depends on the woman, if it's your SMVmatch probably not cause she knows what kind of men she can attract, and how unobtainable she is. This kind of insecurity probably only happens if there's a noticeable looks gap between the couple.
Just because they have seen him in perfect lighting + make up. Irl this wouldn’t happen

ngl O'Pry looks bad, not much appeal.
I think he's overrated too. But I generally disagree with .org viewing male models as the ultimate ideal representing irl female preferences.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
I wouldn't consider myself very attractive, just middling, but I do get asked a lot on tinder if I am a catfish, so mayb something there

I wouldn't consider myself very attractive, just middling, but I do get asked a lot on tinder if I am a catfish, so mayb something there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251