Can you become a passport bro with a british passport

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Is the British passport good enough to be a passport bro. I know the American one is the best probably a EU one next. I know a guy who got a hot Russian girl but that was 2016 before brexit and other shit.

Heard the Arab Emirates passport is the strongest in the world this year

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
british passport isnt good enough

• So Sad
no passport for ur face

• So Sad
No it's good enough. Most of the world is still ignorant about how much of a shithole the UK really is. So you can basically cuck foreign girls. So many immigrants are coming here only to run the fuck away and never return!

Obviously if you want girl from countries like Germany, UAE, Australia, Canada or US you better stay in your lane in the shit ends of Colchester. But I guarantee you the rest of the world still thinks UK is some sort of big shot economy when its the worst of all angloid countries and will end up a shithole like Greece within a couple of decades.

• Love it
No it's good enough. Most of the world is still ignorant about how much of a shithole the UK really is. So you can basically cuck foreign girls. So many immigrants are coming here only to run the fuck away and never return!

Obviously if you want girl from countries like Germany, UAE, Australia, Canada or US you better stay in your lane in the shit ends of Colchester. But I guarantee you the rest of the world still thinks UK is some sort of big shot economy when its the worst of all angloid countries and will end up a shithole like Greece within a couple of decades.
Yeah polish people especially they come here thinking their lifes will change when poland is meant to pass uk in like 10/15yrs.good some women think its still rich tho probably won't last to long

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist