Can you become really Rich without selling your soul?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Like can you have great amount of money , let's say 1 billion+ dollars because you invented something revolutional or you are great bussinessmen/ actors/ musician etc.
But Jews would stole this from you or will say to you that you can achieve great wealth but you must support their and other shits.
Nobody say that Bill Gates already had wealthy parents and some of the projects he "invented" were actually stolen from others. And now this satanic motherfucker will try to instill us.
What do you think?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9548, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5292 and 5 others
Ask PSL 8s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Like can you have great amount of money , let's say 1 billion+ dollars because you invented something revolutional or you are great bussinessmen/ actors/ musician etc.
But Jews would stole this from you or will say to you that you can achieve great wealth but you must support their and other shits.
Nobody say that Bill Gates already had wealthy parents and some of the projects he "invented" were actually stolen from others. And now this satanic motherfucker will try to instill us.
What do you think?
You can be a small time fish and make a few million whilst going under the radar. Once you get into the range over 100 million, they will notice you and approach. If you don’t accept, you’ll be artificially capped there forever or sent straight back down.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, bossman, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 17 others
I hope so

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Yes, if you are smart, when you want to become rich you work hard a little bit at first, then work smart, but hey what do i know, i just play business simulators

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 5385 and 8 others
Yes, if you are smart, when you want to become rich you work hard a little bit at first, then work smart, but hey what do i know, i just play business simulators
Simulates me ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Lev Peshkov, Patient A and 1 other person
Damn the Jews

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos and Patient A
You can be a small time fish and make a few million whilst going under the radar. Once you get into the range over 100 million, they will notice you and approach. If you don’t accept, you’ll be artificially capped there forever or sent straight back down.
Stop smoking weed it’s rotting your brain.

muh jews.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 1680, Jagged0 and 2 others
Yes u fuckin retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 5385
Yes you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Lev Peshkov
jeremy meeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5385
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4430, Chadelite and 2 others
His net worth is like 5 milions and he is jew puppet like whole modeling, Hollywood, music industry etc.
rather be a gigachad meeks getting busted out of jail for being gl than a jew puppet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
If by selling your soul to get rich you mean working over 40 hours a week no you dont have to. Everyone will burn out eventually if they work long shifts for weeks. However my mum is one of the biggest wagecucks I know so idk. She has basically worked 60+ hours a week for most of my life so idk how she hasnt burned out yet. We arent even rich so I have no idea why she does it.

However if by selling your soul you mean that the jews actually run the world you need to get off this site. Jews running the world is a coincidence that jewish familys own alot of media outlets and other parent companies. I think most people on this site refer to jews running the world as a joke.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
If by selling your soul to get rich you mean working over 40 hours a week no you dont have to. Everyone will burn out eventually if they work long shifts for weeks. However my mum is one of the biggest wagecucks I know so idk. She has basically worked 60+ hours a week for most of my life so idk how she hasnt burned out yet. We arent even rich so I have no idea why she does it.

However if by selling your soul you mean that the jews actually run the world you need to get off this site. Jews running the world is a coincidence that jewish familys own alot of media outlets and other parent companies. I think most people on this site refer to jews running the world as a joke.
Seriously you think Rotschilds, Rockefellers or Soros have no control over this world jfl.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Chadelite and Mongrelcel
Seriously you think Rotschilds, Rockefellers or Soros have no control over this world jfl.

I will look into it as I enjoy conspiracy theories. I also agree that all these powerful families wil have alot of influence on the world, but to think they control the world is wrong. I dont think there is some secret new world order which requires you to be a jew to join.

Ask PSL 8s
Imagine that some people would be able to destroy all jew agenda and become most famous and wealthy and handsome person who ever lived.
Like Antichrist

I will look into it as I enjoy conspiracy theories. I also agree that all these powerful families wil have alot of influence on the world, but to think they control the world is wrong. I dont think there is some secret new world order which requires you to be a jew to join.
I have like 5 percent jew genes and definietly would be succesful in business. But my morality hold me back from this

Stop smoking weed it’s rotting your brain.

muh jews.
It’s not really just jews. It’s the financial elite in general. They’re all connected, they all control the global monetary system and basically control the political system through bribes, media, etc. If you become a shark they obviously aren’t going to want you as competition. Think about it logically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 1680, Patient A and 2 others

giphy.gif

Extremely bluepilled. Imagine thinking it’s a coincidence that Jews own the media and big corporations. Why do you think they’ve been expelled / banned from hundreds of different countries and locations throughout history?

Just look through the past and you’ll see that they’ve been a hated minority for quite a long time. They know this, we know this. Wherever they were settled pre 1947 was non Jewish majority.

The only choices they had were to not engage in Finance / monopolize control over society and become an impoverished minority that is persecuted 24/7 (like Gypsies), or monopolize control over society and finance as a means to guarantee safety. It’s obvious why they chose the latter over the former. It doesn’t help that the Torah promotes the latter option aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, alex569, Chadelite and 3 others
giphy.gif

Extremely bluepilled. Imagine thinking it’s a coincidence that Jews own the media and big corporations. Why do you think they’ve been expelled / banned from hundreds of different countries and locations throughout history?

Just look through the past and you’ll see that they’ve been a hated minority for quite a long time. They know this, we know this. Wherever they were settled pre 1947 was non Jewish majority.

The only choices they had were to not engage in Finance / monopolize control over society and become an impoverished minority that is persecuted 24/7 (like Gypsies), or monopolize control over society and finance as a means to guarantee safety. It’s obvious why they chose the latter over the former. It doesn’t help that the Torah promotes the latter option aswell

Money is power and the big jewish families mentioned earlier are powerful people. Saying that every powerful person is either a jew or a jew puppet is wrong. How about powerful people in china where Judaism is in the huge minority as a religion. Is the chinese goverment and ceos who run the parent companies all run or controlled by jews?

Is being a jew a magical powerup which allows you to become a rich and powerful person.

8F4BAC6B FE46 4195 AF9D D702D392E8E7

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and St. Wristcel
Money is power and the big jewish families mentioned earlier are powerful people. Saying that every powerful person is either a jew or a jew puppet is wrong. How about powerful people in china where Judaism is in the huge minority as a religion. Is the chinese goverment and ceos who run the parent companies all run or controlled by jews?

Is being a jew a magical powerup which allows you to become a rich and powerful person.
My point was that it is no coincidence. They horde power for themselves in order to protect themselves. Not all of the elite are Jews but an extremely disproportionate amount of them are

Fuck if I was a kike life would be easier

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Imagine that some people would be able to destroy all jew agenda and become most famous and wealthy and handsome person who ever lived.
Like Antichrist

Too bad how it ended tho

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel

You srs think a global group of people who have literally built and toppled governments and regimes, started and ended all world wars, and majority of all other wars have nothing to do with a country where people 50 years ago were literally eating shit off the ground and now is one the biggest superpower in the world? A country that has communist ideals, ideals made up by jews themselves and used to destroy christian russia?

Idk buddy. Seems like the subhuman chinks who were conquered by literally every single invader in history just suddenly got their shit together and became successful

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 5385

Remind me of chinese novel where mc murdered all of the jews families cuz they stole china secret magical books

He smashed those average jews
Wrong. Holocaust is a meme.

Actually Rotschilds financed nazis along with Vatican
Also wrong. Financed for a little while during the beginning, but once germany started issuing its own money those very jews that supposedly financed him started behaving very differently.

Also he looked like shit and was cuck
Oh yeah man, tell me how a man who took a war torn nation with broken people and made it into one of the greatest regimes, a man who convinced tens of millions of men to follow him to their deaths was a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
You srs think a global group of people who have literally built and toppled governments and regimes, started and ended all world wars, and majority of all other wars have nothing to do with a country where people 50 years ago were literally eating shit off the ground and now is one the biggest superpower in the world? A country that has communist ideals, ideals made up by jews themselves and used to destroy christian russia?

Idk buddy. Seems like the subhuman chinks who were conquered by literally every single invader in history just suddenly got their shit together and became successful

I still dont believe it. Why arent we all jewmaxxing to be successful then?

What do you think?
Most billonaires sold their soul to the jews. If you talk about makimg 1 or 2 millions you can definitely make that money while also being honest/good person (in crypto or working as a slave in a big company for years or creating a company). If you refer to makimg billions no. All billonaires are sociopaths and sold their soul to the elite.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 5385
Most billonaires sold their soul to the jews. If you talk about makimg 1 or 2 millions you can definitely make that money while also being honest/good person (in crypto or working as a slave in a big company for years or creating a company). If you refer to makimg billions no. All billonaires are sociopaths and sold their soul to the elite.
Awful and sad at the same time

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 5292
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 5385
Which ones do you play?

You cant get rich without dealing with Jews

Henry Ford and Walt Disney are the only two men that got rich without Jew help thaglts why they were only the ones talking shit about Jews

You cant get rich without dealing with Jews

Henry Ford and Walt Disney are the only two men that got rich without Jew help thaglts why they were only the ones talking shit about Jews

Like by dealing with the jews you mean selling soul to the devil which means lost your eternal life.
Also Disney is full of pedophile and satanic symbols

Like by dealing with the jews you mean selling soul to the devil which means lost your eternal life.
Also Disney is full of pedophile and satanic symbols
After Walt Disney died yes 👍

The Jews will make you a deprived human being listen to Michael Jackson

• +1
sell your soul to gandy tbh

Still possible to make it to $100+ tier. Just need to be extremely lucky or talented and typically requires both. Look at Michal Burry, his net worth is somewhere around 300-400 mil and simply did it by using his tism. Watch big short for details. And if you don’t believe watch his interviews mans is even more awkward irl than the movie portrayed him out to be

unironically no
2dc84f8c2805bdf12c912261eb32a840

Still possible to make it to $100+ tier. Just need to be extremely lucky or talented and typically requires both. Look at Michal Burry, his net worth is somewhere around 300-400 mil and simply did it by using his tism. Watch big short for details. And if you don’t believe watch his interviews mans is even more awkward irl than the movie portrayed him out to be
Indeed he is really inteligent and lucky person.
Also it depends also about atheist or theist - atheists will say its only hard work and being lucky while theists will say to have material wealth you must sell your soul to the devil and then support Jews , their propaganda and their morals.
That's why being on top Has one more advantage- your knowledge about how the world really is is much higher.
Rotschild's religion is satanism but they probably won't kill every Christian who will become big .

• +1
Reactions: anon1342