Can you believe there are stupid idiots, that believe these stupid idiots got jacked from monkey branching around on bars doing 'calisthenics' ?

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Banned
Db71b1910eb24fe6623fa69352545b16

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Yeah bro they can, idk how but black niggas genes got crazy genes
They're just lean and doing calistehenics for a long time bro, them niggas like in their 30s or 40s

But yeah

Yeah bro they can, idk how but black niggas genes got crazy genes
They're just lean and doing calistehenics for a long time bro, them niggas like in their 30s or 40s

But yeah
Bro, they take gear and you would never be the wiser about it. I would bet my house my dog and every damn thing I own. It's factual when you've been in the game for as long as I to know what's up. Great genetics? Yes amazing. Innocent lifetime naturals? Hell to the no. Without the sporadic gear use they would still have great physiques but it would not be what you are seeing in the video.

Bro, they take gear and you would never be the wiser about it. I would bet my house my dog and every damn thing I own. It's factual when you've been in the game for as long as I to know what's up. Great genetics? Yes amazing. Innocentn ifetime naturals? Hell to the no.
Bro what? This is not gear at all

They literally are just super lean

If that is gear then they did a fucking pretty trash job

• JFL
Reactions: Fimbulvetr
H

Haha, I love it. It shows me that youtube and the industry has succeeded in shoving down unrealistic expected physiques down the New generation's throats. Gear use can be implemented to varying degrees. These guys aren't maximizing their use. At all. But they have taken, experimented and reaped the benefits by having a physique larger then they otherwise could have achieved as lifetime naturals. They may cycle a few times a year. Mini dose. Take Selective androgen receptor mods, oral only, you never know exactly. These are big dudes. In reality. And they are lean.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Fimbulvetr, Racky and 2 others
m
H

Haha, I love it. It shows me that youtube and the industry has succeeded in shoving down unrealistic expected physiques down the New generation's throats. Gear use can be implemented to varying degrees. These guys aren't maximizing their use. At all. But they have taken, experimented and reaped the benefits by having a physique larger then they otherwise could have achieved as lifetime naturals. They may cycle a few times a year. Mini dose. Take Selective androgen receptor mods, oral only, you never know exactly. These are big dudes. In reality. And they are lean.
My man you're off something. You can literally achieve looking like that in 2 years of weight lifting bulking then cutting and then calisthenics

They're not huge. Do you know what is huge bro?

My cousin literally looks like that after 2/3 years and he never took something at all

you can, just not bodybuilding competition jack

m

My man you're off something. You can literally achieve looking like that in 2 years of weight lifting bulking then cutting and then calisthenics

They're not huge. Do you know what is huge bro?

My cousin literally looks like that after 2/3 years and he never took something at all
This is me, years ago, lifetime natural outlier (of course there are better in this big world) some of those guys are actually bigger than myself LBM wise. They are huge. Now, i watched the video and there ARE dudes there i believe are natural with great size but the notable ones in the video very very likely have experimented before. I'm not saying they are blasting but they are not lifetime natties.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220726-051010_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20220726-051010_Tinder.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 1851
This is me, years ago, lifetime natural outlier (of course there are better in this big world) some of those guys are actually bigger than myself LBM wise. They are huge. Now, i watched the video and there ARE dudes there i believe are natural with great size but the notable ones in the video very very likely have experimented before. I'm not saying they are blasting but they are not lifetime natties.
you look way bigger than them bro
like dowe have the same eyes, you look like ur blasting
they don't
THEY'RE SMALL COMPARED TO U

you look way bigger than them bro
like dowe have the same eyes, you look like ur blasting
they don't
THEY'RE SMALL COMPARED TO U
A man always appreciates a compliment (thanks) but you have to consider, this photo is older quality, I am flexing my triceps In a way that enhances the illusion of arm size a bit and I'm a little pumped. I was maybe 12% bodyfat here, some of these guys look 7-8%. Rock hard. They are pumped up too yes but the one or two dudes look like they have taken. Honestly relooking at the original posts photo they guy on the left is big but achievable as a lifetime natural. He certainly may be natural. The guy wearing the yellow head piece? I don't think so. You have to understand that guys who are outliers in strength and size only need one proper cycle to reap lifetime benefits. Previous use can be leveraged into retaining permanent contractile tissue and strength gains. After watching the video the guy is cool as he'll seems like a lifer. Passionate, etc. Let me tell you this, if he is full natural he is a pure anamoly. Just a small amount goes a long long way for people who have great potential.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
A man always appreciates a compliment (thanks) but you have to consider, this photo is older quality, I am flexing my triceps In a way that enhances the illusion of arm size a bit and I'm a little pumped. I was maybe 12% bodyfat here, some of these guys look 7-8%. Rock hard. They are pumped up too yes but the one or two dudes look like they have taken. Honestly relooking at the original posts photo they guy on the left is big but achievable as a lifetime natural. He certainly may be natural. The guy wearing the yellow head piece? I don't think so. You have to understand that guys who are outliers in strength and size only need one proper cycle to reap lifetime benefits. Previous use can be leveraged into retaining permanent contractile tissue and strength gains. After watching the video the guy is cool as he'll seems like a lifer. Passionate, etc. Let me tell you this, if he is full natural he is a pure anamoly. Just a small amount goes a long long way for people who have great potential.
I need more information
I'm a skinny fuck and about to start gym tommorow. Can you help in DMs?

look at gymnasts, they look good

You are a fucking windup merchant troll

Look at the thickness of their chests. If you believe that is from lifting your own body weight, then you need help.

Low IQ af. Be practical in your head.

Whether they juice or not, they use weights.