Can you betabux in your late teens early 20s??

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I'm 18 I make 26/hr at a CS internship. Not as good as it sounds because I live in HCOL area and don't live with my parents. My rent for a shitty Room in a shitty area with 4 roommates is 850. But I still moneymog everyone in my age range to absolute oblivion. I expect to do much better for future internships though, and I'm keeping this one at the current rate for 20/hrs a week when the school year starts.

I just want a GF so bad. I'm a normie so I could probably get one if I was NT but I'm very very very very autistic. The autism gets me the skills for my job and getting money but I'm so lonely. Do college aged girls even care about money at all??? I think they just want Broke NT Chad. Or they want rich parents Chad. Money doesn't matter until your 30.:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Lmao
Betabuxxing is a incel myth

Literally every time I ask how to betabuxx I get ghosted on this shit forum

It's just a coping mechanism that incels say when their brain gets overloaded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Lmao, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person

Ur too poor to betabuxx anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

Can good cars be a betabux strategy??

When I got this job I was so so tempted to sell the Broken AC 1999 Camry and finance a mustang. Honestly car itself wouldn't be bad... But then I saw what the insurance would cost. So I'm just roasting in the POS and investing my extra dollars.

Can good cars be a betabux strategy??

When I got this job I was so so tempted to sell the Broken AC 1999 Camry and financing a mustang. Honestly car itself wouldn't be bad... But then I saw what the insurance would cost.
How am I supposed to know, Ive been asking the same.questiom

I think u just offer them money tbh, tell them you'll give them a $1k if they come over

Bitches in their prime are not looking for a betabux tbh

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
You can be a beta provider in terms of emotional support, but probably not financially unless it's a LTR in which the two of you are "splitting" the bills. Keep in mind that many women at 18 are still financially supported by their parents, or, if they aren't, they have way better options on the marketplace due to being of legal age.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer