Can you bonesmash a recessed maxilla? face forward growth.

ymb

ymb

Iron
Facial forward growth is the most brutal flaw that you can't afford.
994d3ceb edda 43a1 a669 a8d82eddee27

second pic is kinda similar to my case, properly developed jaw & mouth but recessed maxilla makes it look horrible.

Lets go through the checklist known to me.
- MSE and Face Mask will only hurt someone like this, as it will pull the upper palate even more forward, changing the maxilla from flat to recessed looking.
- Hard Mewing and Facepulling/Thumbpulling is cope because it again will only pull your teeth forward, doesn't matter the technique.

ofc you can get paranasal implants, but who wants silicone in their head? I'm not a IG whore, and i bet i will get xenoestrogens from it 24/7.

So I tried bonesmashing the exact area in which they insert the implants (RED AREA), coupling with alternate zygopull.

SO in theory is it possible?
If the thread gets bumped, I will consider posting progress pics.

Also let me know if there are other methods.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Allornothing, MSEinvestigator and 3 others
Complete cope imo unless you’re in the early stages of puberty.

Bimax + PEEK implants will solve your forward growth issues.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
you're just a gook :feelshmm:

@thecel give it to him raw :feelshmm:

Nigger smashing ur maxilla and adding bone mass isnt gonna move ur maxilla forward, (as in move ur teeth forward/alveolar bone and A.N.S forward which is what fills out ur face and makes it less flat). Autism.

Edit: if youre like the asian kid then ig u dont need teeth moved forward, just the area behind his nose is flat but if u wanna try and fix that then ur best bet would be to smash ur Anterior Nasal Spine (assuming bonesmashing even does anything)(it doesnt) So goodluck with that 👍

Last edited:
If you look like that, start saving money and preparing mentally for lefort 2/3.

bruh can u dm progress pics, i wanna discuss some stuff

I'm broke.

Not even a gook, so can't blame it on genes.
But then that means you were given subhuman genes by your parents or anything environmental resulted in what you have.

And no bonesmash would likely give you pain in the long run than anything positive.

bonesmashing is cope and if it wasn't it still wouldn't promote repositioning with how it works

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
i wonder what asians went through to have that maxilla bone being notoriously recessed

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
bruh can u dm progress pics, i wanna discuss some stuff

I will post some soon.

But then that means you were given subhuman genes by your parents or anything environmental resulted in what you have.

And no bonesmash would likely give you pain in the long run than anything positive.

Nothing to do with genes, parents and siblings have advanced maxilla, just moutbreathing as a kid.

is it not more about the position of the bone"s? And not the size of it (bone smashing)
look like a bad idea

Bonesmash chin instead

is it not more about the position of the bone"s? And not the size of it (bone smashing)
look like a bad idea
yeah it was a bad idea, I'm going to go with the implants instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582