Can you compete?

Trust me just ask @luljankybo im not cappin either dude. This year me and you are on it brother šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. Differnce is this girl saw my real face etc and likes me so i never had to morph all Iā€™m doing is cuttin
Brutal I morphfished her BUT she still made out with me on the date and was generally nice to me but didnā€™t seem as into me irl as she was over text so my gut feeling is the morphing was just a tiny bit too much but I think Iā€™ll still use moprhs just tone them down aligtly

I also went clubbing with @forevergymcelling ans a random girl in the club recognised me from my morphfish and then started dancing with me so the differnece canā€™t be THAT drastic if I was recognised in a crowded dark room

Brutal I morphfished her BUT she still made out with me on the date and was generally nice to me but didnā€™t seem as into me irl as she was over text so my gut feeling is the morphing was just a tiny bit too much but I think Iā€™ll still use moprhs just tone them down aligtly

I also went clubbing with @forevergymcelling ans a random girl in the club recognised me from my morphfish and then started dancing with me so the differnece canā€™t be THAT drastic if I was recognised in a crowded dark room
I managed to slay every single girl I met from online first night, all with morphed pics

I even met one and literally the first thing she said to me was "so you actually do look like your pics"

Also some girl I slayed in Miami told me all my pics were shit, even though they were all morphed. She said they didn't do me justice and that I looked better irl

Imagine she had seen those pics unmorphed

I've had girls pull up their phones in the middle of the dance floor to show me that he had matched with me. Some have recognized me in public too. You'll never be caught, especially if you look good irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Racky, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others
Artsy bisexual depop girls, the ones who lives of their parents money doing a useless degree with a rah whereā€™s my baccy accent

I play to my strengths as I have good hair and pheno to attract higher class skinny girls. If I were to get a skin fade, and stop dressing the way I do Iā€™d struggle massively as Iā€™d be expected to be more robust

Tbh only advice I can give to htns and some chadlites is just find a niche if you canā€™t compete with chads. Thereā€™s so many different niches you can fall into if it meshes well with your looks and personality you could pull a girl that mogs you if sheā€™s into that type of thing
Yeah phenopill is the most legit blsckpill. I use my phenopill to pull women from all over, even in your Welsh (god bless your hoes easiest ones for me to pull they like my pheno) ends I slayed stacylites their running niche game. Canā€™t get a gl girl for shit in my city though but the surrounding areas are great

bro you kissed her itā€™s still a Win who gives a shit if you morphed u got a glimpse of pussy šŸ˜‰.
Dude Iā€™d rope if a foid recognised me from a dating app irl. In uni it happened a lot so I deleted tinder and hinge cos fuck that (my uni was 95% white, now it is only 85%) Iā€™m not going out like that brother šŸ‘ØšŸ¼

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
Angry Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by Sporza

FUCK all athletes. It's a tragedy living in a place you have to compete with faggots who have the status of playing the national sport. May every single one of the athletic Chads you posted suffer career ending injuries. Amen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jase, GetShrekt, Racky and 5 others
would be interesting to see how one of those guys would compete on Tinder with Nikopill @Niklaus Mikaelson :what:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Brutal how if you want even this youā€™re competing with pro athletes etc
This is only a UK phenomenon buddy boyo. You should be thankful that the rest of the world isn't this fucked yet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jase and forevergymcelling
This is the threshold physique. Anything less is "skinny" to women and not impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Jase
Some of the guys back from my high school class are professional footballers now, it's so brutal to know they're living the SMVmaxxed Chad lifestyle (they were all good looking and from the upper middle class)

• +1
Reactions: Jase and forevergymcelling
just checked some local Latvian Stacy.

tbh more telling is to what kind of local guys she follows. If the main part of guys she is following is gymamxxed, statusmaxxed and fraudmaxxed Chads then it is indeed over.

In her case actually she was more following to the niche - some random subhuman musicians and bikers, average looking photographers

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
meanwhile some ugly deformed looking blackguy is hittin it for free secretely

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Xangsane
This is only a UK phenomenon buddy boyo. You should be thankful that the rest of the world isn't this fucked yet.
my personal experience has been I do even worse in other countries but admittedly Iā€™ve not left Europe much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and BoneDensity
bodybuilders, a model, and a literal fuckin professional football player jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jase, Racky and jojoyou
These guys are getting mogged by 5ā€™5 Indian janitors

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just did this with my bumble match and wtf every guy she follows is either a prettyboy or a gymmaxxed dude. Itā€™s over

• +1
Reactions: Jase
Just did this with my bumble match and wtf every guy she follows is either a prettyboy or a gymmaxxed dude. Itā€™s over
The thing is- some girls will go for RTT guy others for pretty boys- but whichever theyā€™re into I garuntee theyā€™re almost exclusively chatting to guys who are legit top tier within whatever niche on these apps

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and jojoyou
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
brutal EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS GYMMAXXED AND THEYRE ALL 5+PSL WHITE WITH GOOD COLORING/PHENO
im so finished jfl
One is MENA and another is mulatto

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The thing is- some girls will go for RTT guy others for pretty boys- but whichever theyā€™re into I garuntee theyā€™re almost exclusively chatting to guys who are legit top tier within whatever niche on these apps
Brutal, I hope all women die a painful death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, B O N E S and BoneDensity
Whats your niche?

I've pulled few of these girls but they are very very superficial and some are jarring in the way they talk
I'd never touch a foid like that with a 50 foot pole. How did they respond to you?

Those guys are so fucking boring looking.. just copy cat of each other. Same outfits, thanned face, same tattoos, same hair cut, same interest, There is no originality nothing. They probably have even same personality. They are like their own race lol.
But isn't that what girls want?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
PSL and race of the foid?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
There were so many more profiles but I got bored, I can send you her IG if you want and you can see for yourself
No, ive already done these experiments for myself. Shouldn't even act surprised because i knew what was coming
Second, muh 10% bodyfat is a halo. Women EXPECT that from you ONTOP of being 5+ psl

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
OP in your case you'll have to compete against this girl for getting what you want from those men

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Big skull theory still undefeated
Screenshot 20230123 110605

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Xangsane
Doesnt matter even if you get the ideal life you will still want more and same goes for these people nobody lives a truely happy life people will always be in a state of wanting more it is our nature that drives us to work but unfortunately it also leads us to eternal unfulfillment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
100k followers and Thurston physique is the bare minimum to follow a British girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jase, Hero of the Imperium, Racky and 2 others
Are you working on being one of these accounts?

I see this as a + fuel.

Muh masc is cope brooo prettyboy mogs broo

also,using your status to get girls also attracts a lot of criminals,scammers,gold diggers and other nefarious elements
no wonder most famous guys get killed before they are 27/baby trapped/me tooed / sexual harrassment lawsuits etc
or robbery.

saw a short recently about how an ex-editor soyboy for Pewdiepie would try his luck stealing things casually in his house because he wasn't getting paid enough.

Peter Steele was victim of it too all the time, hell the trust of friends (cats and dogs) make the most of hip-hop lyrics.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
or robbery.

saw a short recently about how an ex-editor soyboy for Pewdiepie would try his luck stealing things casually in his house because he wasn't getting paid enough.

Peter Steele was victim of it too all the time, hell the trust of friends (cats and dogs) make the most of hip-hop lyrics.
Over for JesusChristcels