Can you do a fringe/tiktok cut with thin fine hair?

ComeSweetDeath

ComeSweetDeath

Blackpilled incel
Say your hair looks something like this

Would you be able to pull off a style like this

Or do you need a thick ethnic ball on your head to do it? Can you even cover your forehead completely with fine hair without it looking wispy af? All the pics on google of fringe cuts are all with thick dark haired people

Has more to do with hairline than with hair thickness. Hadd to know what would work for you without seing pics. Eitherway, try it and report back.
Make sure to use sea salt spray for texture/thickness if thats a concern for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
View attachment 2103399
View attachment 2103400
View attachment 2103414
Or do you need a thick ethnic ball on your head to do it? Can you even cover your forehead completely with fine hair without it looking wispy af? All the pics on google of fringe cuts are all with thick dark haired people
no just grow them out, fine hair are mogger when grown out.

fringe will make u look like ur hiding receding hairline with fine hair because of the gaps.

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
sea salt spray and stop using shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26657
View attachment 2103399
View attachment 2103400
View attachment 2103414
ï can just barely pull it off with enough hair product (sea salt spray, hair mousse, clay) but what do i know, maybe it looks stupid.
But yeah i need a ton of product for my hair to look half decent, fine hair is a curse if you're not NW0

View attachment 2103399
View attachment 2103400
View attachment 2103414
How do you even get that hair texture? Sea salt spray doesn't do shit for me. Is it a perm?

whos ur avi

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Lots of sea salt spray/hair styling powder
Does seasalt spray work better if you use it when your hair is damp?

• +1
Reactions: ngsk8
layer the hair and use sea salt spray

Does seasalt spray work better if you use it when your hair is damp?
I think its similar, but try for yourself and see what works best. Personally I apply sea salt spray as soon as i get out of the shower and somewhat style my hair. Then I do my routine and shit while my hair is drying. In the end I use a hairblower and style it properly. Usually finish it with hair spray for hold.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
sea salt spray + diffuser hair dryer will help you but most important thing is to LAYER your hair

sea salt spray + diffuser hair dryer will help you but most important thing is to LAYER your hair
How do you layer your hair? Why not a perm?

I’ve been training my hair to be fine and rock it like an emo haircut and it’s be going well, takes a while but try grow it out to this.
BF74411E 5652 418F A4B0 266A65EDE27D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
I had really thin hair, i stopped washing it and started taking finasteride a few years ago. Now i have a full fringe. I wouldn't recommend blowdrying your hair everyday as it damages it, i would probably just let it grow as long as possible then use product if you have to.