Can you do a self suck?

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

Hopefully im doing well
I know @Vermilioncore is an expieranced veteran level self sucker

Right now I’m at an intermediate level TBH. if i was more flexible I could be on @Vermilioncore ‘s level

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, notsocommonthumb and Vermilioncore
Avi is hard

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and GabachoCopium
088454c99f65b9acaee8812cb5e646dd.2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
No. I hope your dad catches you performing self fellatio and puts you in your place for being so perverted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, boxface34 and 14vic
Well with years if mobility training you could probably be able to comfortably do it in a couple of yours. but if you want fast and quick results get a surgon to remove ur lower ribs easy and sooth sucking from then on:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and GabachoCopium
bro lost his avi halo

• JFL
btw i can not do a self suck

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and GabachoCopium

Right now I’m at an intermediate level TBH. if i was more flexible I could be on @Vermilioncore ‘s level
no

my posture isn’t bad

I wish...

• +1
Yes but it's retarded

gay ass nigga

• WTF
I can and have done that one time during an awkward first date. After we had drinks and went back to her place, I whipped it out as she went to check on her grandmother in the kitchen. She returned and was shocked at the size of my penis and said, "My grandmother's right there in the other room, you sick bastard!"

Cringe. And cringed, I did. I told her, "I'll do it myself." And so I sucked myself off as she watched with amazement. Her grandmother came in but I had no idea. My focus was on a selfie money shot.

"My oh my," I heard a different female voice. "Those were the days... look at him go."

And go, I did. I choked myself on it but didn't swallow. I held it in my mouth, tilted my head back, and muttered to them, "annie oddy wants a snow hall?" They walked away.

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and GabachoCopium

• +1
I can and have done that one time during an awkward first date. After we had drinks and went back to her place, I whipped it out as she went to check on her grandmother in the kitchen. She returned and was shocked at the size of my penis and said, "My grandmother's right there in the other room, you sick bastard!"

Cringe. And cringed, I did. I told her, "I'll do it myself." And so I sucked myself off as she watched with amazement. Her grandmother came in but I had no idea. My focus was on a selfie money shot.

"My oh my," I heard a different female voice. "Those were the days... look at him go."

And go, I did. I choked myself on it but didn't swallow. I held it in my mouth, tilted my head back, and muttered to them, "annie oddy wants a snow hall?" They walked away.
Wow

Im speechless

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
like this?

Last edited:
  • WTF

I make a stacy do that