Can you draw benefits from all pills by taking the best side out of each one to become unbeatable as you have an edge from every direction?

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
Yeah so can you though? You could use some logic with blackpill to think ahead and be calculating, and a realist
There is no motivation usually with blackpill because they see only logic, bluepill can use a mix of blissful cope and you can take hope out of whitepill, with a bright outlook to get an unmatched drive

humans have the ability to use hope to get out of many tough spots even when the odds are like only 2%

You could use yellowpill and redpill aspects in all this too, but what are your thoughts?

I think perceiving all from the best views/qualities from everywhere matches many different thought processes at once

What the fuck are you on to m8

Different societal pills should be taught to different social classes of people. Even if blackpill is the ultimate truth. No need to blackpill a HTN and make him an .org PSL autist, teach him some basic common sense redpill philosophy and he'll be mostly set

Different societal pills should be taught to different social classes of people. Even if blackpill is the ultimate truth. No need to blackpill a HTN and make him an .org PSL autist, teach him some basic common sense redpill philosophy and he'll be mostly set
Makes sense, but I wonder if you can combine them all for every benefit but without the stereotypical drawbacks. Like there's something to learn from all, just don't get too involved into one pill and go down the worst way with that mindset

because i dont associate with any pill, but see logic in all of em

My ass clicking on this thread thinking it was gonna be about actual pills

none of the pills are true

its a mix between all of then