Can you eat more if you have a calorie surplus?

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
Over the last few days I’ve accumulated a large calorie surplus whilst trying to lose weight. Can I eat something with more calories because I have a calorie surplus, and still lose weight?

Also am I eating enough?
6’2, 145 kilos, sedentary student

Attachments

• 83EE85B3-AE66-47F5-9111-17E1360D1A35.png
    83EE85B3-AE66-47F5-9111-17E1360D1A35.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 9E7FAD72-A995-4AAD-A403-CF899BB8821E.png
    9E7FAD72-A995-4AAD-A403-CF899BB8821E.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 2AD6A3DC-A309-4053-9A84-EDF56AEF7755.png
    2AD6A3DC-A309-4053-9A84-EDF56AEF7755.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 14
Holy shit 145kg, go 1000 kcal daily like me asap

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and IWantToMax
ZHYfo5r

Over the last few days I’ve accumulated a large calorie surplus whilst trying to lose weight.
So you eat more than you need and you try to lose weight
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Lorsss
Last edited:
multiple times.
for example after you piss your weight decreases, after you eat and drink your weight increases
That’s true. A kilo a week is a good amount to lose?

and start saving money for your loose skin surgeries

Physics, calories in calories out is your balance. If you burn more than you eat you will lose fat. Dont forget to do weightlifting to preserve muscle and lowering your BF levels efficiently.

Physics, calories in calories out is your balance. If you burn more than you eat you will lose fat. Dont forget to do weightlifting to preserve muscle and lowering your BF levels efficiently.
I have under eaten a lot. Can I eat up those spare calories?

I have under eaten a lot. Can I eat up those spare calories?
Congrats buddy keeping a calorie deficit for the past days it's a step in the right direction.

You need to keep your calories lower than your maintenance so your 1200 calorie target is perfect. You can't consume beyond your maintenance or you will put on weight.

Keep with 1200 calories (also make sure you eat clean nutritious food) if you can go lower great!

Begin to incorporate an exercise program just start with a long walk. Keep it up buddy.

Did you mean deficit instead of surplus? Your question doesn't make sense to me

I'm gonna do a gymmaxx thread in this site cuz all of you people eating 1k calories is driving me nuts

I'm gonna do a gymmaxx thread in this site cuz all of you people eating 1k calories is driving me nuts
lol wait until their body adapts to that weight and they'll need to go below 1k calories to lose more weight. meanwhile if they're gonna start eating more than 1k they'll be gaining weight. JFL

Congrats buddy keeping a calorie deficit for the past days it's a step in the right direction.

You need to keep your calories lower than your maintenance so your 1200 calorie target is perfect. You can't consume beyond your maintenance or you will put on weight.

Keep with 1200 calories (also make sure you eat clean nutritious food) if you can go lower great!

Begin to incorporate an exercise program just start with a long walk. Keep it up buddy.
Thanks man. I’m eating lean chicken and rye bread for protein and fibre
Too low?
Did you mean deficit instead of surplus? Your question doesn't make sense to me
I am technically allowed to eat 1000 more each day. I’m scared I’ll binge if I don’t keep things in balance. Do I eat more each day to prevent a binge?