Can you escape round faceshape?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Is there like any implants you can insert to make a round face maybe oval or so instead? Even Auschwitzcels will have round faces, so it doesnt have anything to do with fatness

chewing. losing bodyfat.

oval face ship is unoptimal .

become square

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
C H E W

Just chewing normal gum every day for a couple weeks has noticeably grown my jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, IWantToMax, ShredPill and 1 other person
Grow and shape a bushy beard, get a proper haircut to fraud a more angular face/head shape.

tren and chewing or implants

C H E W

Just chewing normal gum every day for a couple weeks has noticeably grown my jaw
Like I asked the other guy, is that honestly not cope? I had no idea that shit actually worked lol. Are there any legit before and afters of someone just chewing gum?

Is there like any implants you can insert to make a round face maybe oval or so instead? Even Auschwitzcels will have round faces, so it doesnt have anything to do with fatness
get a skull transplant

Chewing makes a round face more round because of temporalis muscle hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
hard mew like a fucking dog motherfucker

Nope. It's over for Charlie Browne cels .

Losing weight

Or

Losing weight

Or

Inject genetics

Losing weight

Or

Losing weight

Or

Inject genetics

Like I said, losing weight doesnt change face shape. You can be anorexic and still roundfacecel.

Is chewing gum honestly not cope? lol

Does it actually do anything
yes it does.
it depends on your jaw structure tho. if it very weak you wont see good results

yes it does.
it depends on your jaw structure tho. if it very weak you wont see good results

I dont have weak jaw or chin. Its just round

Jaw implants/fillers + short on sides long on top haircut.

Like I said, losing weight doesnt change face shape. You can be anorexic and still roundfacecel.

then inject genetics. Its not hard to understand the meaning of the word OR

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191120-190039_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191120-190039_Samsung Internet.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 64
chewing. losing bodyfat.

oval face ship is unoptimal .

become square

Isnt chewing gum a meme when it comes to acutally make the jaw wider? Also I am pretty sure that I have seen people say that oval is supposed to be the ideal shape.

Isnt chewing gum a meme when it comes to acutally make the jaw wider? Also I am pretty sure that I have seen people say that oval is supposed to be the ideal shape.
no and no. the people you got this info from have eithher sub 90 iq or autism

no and no. the people you got this info from have eithher sub 90 iq or autism

Can you link anything supporting that the width of your jaw increases when chewing gum? lol

Chewing makes a round face more round because of temporalis muscle hypertrophy
you need to have some retarded temporalis placement for chewing to make it noticeably bigger, this probably isn't the case for most people

you need to have some retarded temporalis placement for chewing to make it noticeably bigger, this probably isn't the case for most people
Rounded face = retarded temporalis placement

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Tank your bodyfat to as low as it can possibly go, remove all bloat
if it still doesn't work maybe jaw fillers to offset the rounded appearance and try and bring a more square look

Tank your bodyfat to as low as it can possibly go, remove all bloat
if it still doesn't work maybe jaw fillers to offset the rounded appearance and try and bring a more square look

Will try and do that, also though, if it wouldn't work, having a round face as a base, is it not easier to turn that oval using fillers as opposed to square you would think? Since its more similar to oval I think

Will try and do that, also though, if it wouldn't work, having a round face as a base, is it not easier to turn that oval using fillers as opposed to square you would think? Since its more similar to oval I think
Hmm, I don't know tbh. I think when people say "square" what they mostly mean is angular looking with a square jawline. So if you can fraud a square jaw, I'm not sure how well that would offset the round face.

Hmm, I don't know tbh. I think when people say "square" what they mostly mean is angular looking with a square jawline. So if you can fraud a square jaw, I'm not sure how well that would offset the round face.

I have said to myself that once I get lean, if my face is still round and non angular I am going for implants.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yes you can escape it but there are many types of round faced guys.

Take di caprio, when he was young and lean his head didn't look round at all https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3SNnMe-4WDLrPC2DvvX83f&ust=1574383660597254

Peoples with very large facial bones (barett, di caprio and all that stuff) look terrible as soon as they gain some bodyfat or have some water retention. Losing fat and bloat is the first step for correcting this.

Then if it isn't enough there are other things you can do. In this case your round face is a result of CFD. Your maxilla is recessed and your occlusal plane very steep. Because the mandible is like water and the maxilla the recipient, if your maxilla is fucked up then your mandible is going to be fucked up too unless you are a class III which you surely aren't as a roundfaced guy.

Your lower jaw is trapped behind that recessed and downward sloped maxilla so your chin and mandible appear very small, in addition to that you probably have a forward headposture (head forward and tilted up) which makes your head appear even rounder and wide than it really is, you can try to correct it or at least to make it less terrible but if your maxilla is recessed then you won't be able to breathe and will unconciously get back to your forward head posture.

Now here is where it gets interesting. Because of your maxilla and mandible being too far back, the masseter/temporal muscle balance is fucked up. Normally, the temporal muscle is a secondary mastication muscle but in this case, it's the other way arround, your temporal muscles get bigger and bigger while your jaw doesn't change, creating a childlish dominant neurocranium look and making your jaw appear even narrower than it really is. If you are a gymcell, you may know that depending of your squating technique, you can engage more your butt or your quadriceps, same goes for chewing except that in this case you are forced to do that cuz of your shitty maxilla. You may also have hypertrophied buccinators due to improper swallowing and chewing. you possibly also lack forward projection of the cheekbones.

NOW HOW TO FIX THIS SHIT:

I can't tell you without seeing your face as it depends of the person but here are some suggestions:

-Restore your temporal/masseter muscle balance with a counterclockwise bimax (yeah i know ccw rotation doesn't sound intuitive but it is an effective solution for many shortfaced guys)

- Get some ccw rotation of the whole maxilla and not just the lefort 1 area with the MSE+facepulling to immitate this gif https://looksmax.org/threads/the-best-maxilla-movement-gif-ever.58696/ plus something for your lower jaw and your chin but it will take a lot of time and might not be worth it depending of your case. (btw i still didn't have time to read your thread @CopeAndRope so i can't really talk about your device although from what i've seen it looks like an homemade version of "the Crane" which is a good thing).

-get something done for your temporal muscle, whether it is botox to paralize them or the more radical temporal muscle reduction from eppley. Once you fix the temporal/masseter balance, your temporal muscle may not atrophy but after a few rounds of botox it should and they will most likely never comeback to their previous form but whatever you choose, you must first adress your jaw issues and get to a low enough bodyfat.

-You should also learn how to chew and swallow correctly and mew post op

-Maybe you could also benefit from something like that http://m.engbanobagi.com/m/img/filler/filler07_img02.jpg (the top of the head one) here are some results (bottom of the page, the last 8 pictures) http://eng.headsculptor.co.kr/bnf/bnf_01.html @Titbot GTFIH you may also be able to get 1-2 cm in height thx to the implant.

- Maybe fix your hairline, get better temple points to fraud a narrower forehead and headshape in general

-Maybe you are vertically deficient in the lefort 1 area and could benefit from this: https://looksmax.org/threads/ascended-by-making-his-normal-mid-face-longer.38938/ i remember a perfect candidat for this on TGW forums but he has deleted his pictures. There is also this guy who underwent something similar: https://looksmax.org/threads/reminder-this-guy-became-a-chad.52098/

-Cheekbones shaving could be really usefull in some cases but i haven't bothered doing more researches on it

Keep in mind that i am not a doctor and i haven't seen your face ( i don't recommend you posting it, at least not in a public thread but even if you sent me a pm, i wouldn't be able to see properly. The best you can do is examine yourself in the mirror every day and see what would be the best for you, take your time though, it isn't an easy decision and there are multiple possibilities with different oucomes).

So yes it is possible to escape a round face but when you say "CFD" peoples immediatly think of horsefaces so it's harder to find informations and peoples willing to help you, it can also be rather expensive both time and cost wise.

Sry for the bad english but i am tired af now.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Syrianslayer
Yes you can escape it but there are many types of round faced guys.

Take di caprio, when he was young and lean his head didn't look round at all https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi36IewivrlAhWCCewKHdtyBVUQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/leonardo-dicaprio-90s-style/&psig=AOvVaw3SNnMe-4WDLrPC2DvvX83f&ust=1574383660597254

Peoples with very large facial bones (barett, di caprio and all that stuff) look terrible as soon as they gain some bodyfat or have some water retention. Losing fat and bloat is the first step for correcting this.

Then if it isn't enough there are other things you can do. In this case your round face is a result of CFD. Your maxilla is recessed and your occlusal plane very steep. Because the mandible is like water and the maxilla the recipient, if your maxilla is fucked up then your mandible is going to be fucked up too unless you are a class III which you surely aren't as a roundfaced guy.

Your lower jaw is trapped behind that recessed and downward sloped maxilla so your chin and mandible appear very small, in addition to that you probably have a forward headposture (head forward and tilted up) which makes your head appear even rounder and wide than it really is, you can try to correct it or at least to make it less terrible but if your maxilla is recessed then you won't be able to breathe and will unconciously get back to your forward head posture.

Now here is where it gets interesting. Because of your maxilla and mandible being too far back, the masseter/temporal muscle balance is fucked up. Normally, the temporal muscle is a secondary mastication muscle but in this case, it's the other way arround, your temporal muscles get bigger and bigger while your jaw doesn't change, creating a childlish dominant neurocranium look and making your jaw appear even narrower than it really is. If you are a gymcell, you may know that depending of your squating technique, you can engage more your butt or your quadriceps, same goes for chewing except that in this case you are forced to do that cuz of your shitty maxilla. You may also have hypertrophied buccinators due to improper swallowing and chewing. you possibly also lack forward projection of the cheekbones.

NOW HOW TO FIX THIS SHIT:

I can't tell you without seeing your face as it depends of the person but here are some suggestions:

-Restore your temporal/masseter muscle balance with a counterclockwise bimax (yeah i know ccw rotation doesn't sound intuitive but it is an effective solution for many shortfaced guys)

- Get some ccw rotation of the whole maxilla and not just the lefort 1 area with the MSE+facepulling to immitate this gif https://looksmax.org/threads/the-best-maxilla-movement-gif-ever.58696/ plus something for your lower jaw and your chin but it will take a lot of time and might not be worth it depending of your case. (btw i still didn't have time to read your thread @CopeAndRope so i can't really talk about your device although from what i've seen it looks like an homemade version of "the Crane" which is a good thing).

-get something done for your temporal muscle, whether it is botox to paralize them or the more radical temporal muscle reduction from eppley. Once you fix the temporal/masseter balance, your temporal muscle may not atrophy but after a few rounds of botox it should and they will most likely never comeback to their previous form but whatever you choose, you must first adress your jaw issues and get to a low enough bodyfat.

-You should also learn how to chew and swallow correctly and mew post op

-Maybe you could also benefit from something like that http://m.engbanobagi.com/m/img/filler/filler07_img02.jpg (the top of the head one) here are some results (bottom of the page, the last 8 pictures) http://eng.headsculptor.co.kr/bnf/bnf_01.html @Titbot GTFIH you may also be able to get 1-2 cm in height thx to the implant.

- Maybe fix your hairline, get better temple points to fraud a narrower forehead and headshape in general

-Maybe you are vertically deficient in the lefort 1 area and could benefit from this: https://looksmax.org/threads/ascended-by-making-his-normal-mid-face-longer.38938/ i remember a perfect candidat for this on TGW forums but he has deleted his pictures. There is also this guy who underwent something similar: https://looksmax.org/threads/reminder-this-guy-became-a-chad.52098/

-Cheekbones shaving could be really usefull in some cases but i haven't bothered doing more researches on it

Keep in mind that i am not a doctor and i haven't seen your face ( i don't recommend you posting it, at least not in a public thread but even if you sent me a pm, i wouldn't be able to see properly. The best you can do is examine yourself in the mirror every day and see what would be the best for you, take your time though, it isn't an easy decision and there are multiple possibilities with different oucomes).

So yes it is possible to escape a round face but when you say "CFD" peoples immediatly think of horsefaces so it's harder to find informations and peoples willing to help you, it can also be rather expensive both time and cost wise.

Sry for the bad english but i am tired af now.

Thanks for reply. Yeah I am gonna try losing bodyfat and see how it goes, just looking at dicaprio when he was younger compared to now, it's clear that low body fat makes a huge difference lol.

I actually sent pictures to Eppley at one point and told him that I had sent these photos to a few plastic surgeons, asking them how to fix it, and most of them literally just sad submental lipo and some said that + buccal fat removal. When I sent it to Eppley he said that they say that because I am not the classic case of a weak jaw and that I didn't have a weak jaw "per se", whatever the fuck that means lol. But we'll see.

any highly androgenic substance

cringe at this muh chew shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Like I asked the other guy, is that honestly not cope? I had no idea that shit actually worked lol. Are there any legit before and afters of someone just chewing gum?

I tohought it was cope too but i actually look wide jawed now from being a lowerthirdcel. Depends on ur muscle buildimg genetics of course bit ive seen quick and dramatic change

I tohought it was cope too but i actually look wide jawed now from being a lowerthirdcel. Depends on ur muscle buildimg genetics of course bit ive seen quick and dramatic change
Is there like a guide like in what way? Lol. Like, are you supposed to have 2 gums in your mouth, one on each side for working both sides of the jaw, and how many hours of the day should be spent chewing?

Is there like a guide like in what way? Lol. Like, are you supposed to have 2 gums in your mouth, one on each side for working both sides of the jaw, and how many hours of the day should be spent chewing?

If you have normal gum from the store and not some extra hard autist gum from lookism, i usually have 3 or 4 pieces and i just chew it, try to keep it on one side for a while and then seitch to the other, it doesnt really matter as long as you chew somewhat evenly.

Personally i chew for mybe 1-2 hours a day

Once my masseters are warmed up i make tje gum into a ball, put it at the back of my mouth, and flatten it out against tje top of my mouth using my tongie

Example? Look up zac efron when he was fat and the when he was skinny

your gonion is probably high set. you need doublejaw to make your lower third longer, but ccw rotation to keep your philtrum below 1cm ideal length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
your gonion is probably high set. you need doublejaw to make your lower third longer, but ccw rotation to keep your philtrum below 1cm ideal length
Its definitely not particularly high set

Your face is round because you probably have a deep bite. BSSO or rope.

Round faces age slower at least