Can you even LTR when loner?

HellenicChad

HellenicChad

Silver
So let's say you're good looking, have a decent job but are 0NT, don't know how to talk normally, have no friends, simply work and play videogames etc. Is there a point in trying to get into a relationship? I'm pretty sick of Tinder hookups and would rather just get a cute gf but I think she would get creeped out after a few dates when she realizes I'm a loner with no social life or interests.

I mean all girls eventually want to meet your friends, mix social circles and imagine their wedding with their many friends, families etc so I don't see how it would work tbh

Only alternative is slaying and moneymaxxing till 40s then getting some young SEA wife. Or maybe just schizomaxxing and imagining a relationship with the ideal girl in your head

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, Deleted member 20652 and 11 others
dextromethorphan hydrobromide

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15827
How old are you? I'm in this position and it worries me as well. But then I take a look around and realize most of my 'friends' have moved on with life. Whenever I wanna hang out with them, they tend to have commitments themselves and would prefer going with the 'wife'. I'm 27 btw.

That being said if I did have a gf I would most likely travel more and do things like go out and eat at restaurants and other activities that 'normies' do.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Marsiere214, Vasco-v2 and 2 others
How old are you? I'm in this position and it worries me as well. But then I take a look around and realize most of my 'friends' have moved on with life. Whenever I wanna hang out with them, they tend to have commitments themselves and would prefer going with the 'wife'. I'm 27 btw.
Also 27. Can't really relate since I don't have even "friends" but even so everyone I know in relationships still has friends that they meet once in a while. They have people they can potentially invite to a wedding and know how to socialize after a couple of dates.

It seems that if you are nonNT your only option for relos is autistic/broken women but at this point might as well stay single

Do it or don’t I got places to be

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Also 27. Can't really relate since I don't have even "friends" but even so everyone I know in relationships still has friends that they meet once in a while. They have people they can potentially invite to a wedding and know how to socialize after a couple of dates.

It seems that if you are nonNT your only option for relos is autistic/broken women but at this point might as well stay single
All my "friends" are actually childhood friends lmao.

I'm aware people around my age do things every weekend, but honestly I know they're a significant minority that masquerade as the 'norm'. Many people especially once they reach their mid 20s past education, into serious relationships and start having children don't have time for that shit.

I know 2-3 people getting married within the next 6 months. All having low key weddings and inviting family and close friends only.

I don't think it's uncommon as you think. You can generally make friends or attend social events through work - but it's obvious in my position I do nothing but go home and play videogames/binge watch movies. Every fucking Monday my team go round asking us 'how was your weekend' and I have to make shit up. Half the time people say nothing, but when they do say something it's usually with their partners not at some social event or gathering.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
All my "friends" are actually childhood friends lmao.

I'm aware people around my age do things every weekend, but honestly I know they're a significant minority that masquerade as the 'norm'. Many people especially once they reach their mid 20s past education, into serious relationships and start having children don't have time for that shit.

I know 2-3 people getting married within the next 6 months. All having low key weddings and inviting family and close friends only.

I don't think it's uncommon as you think. You can generally make friends or attend social events through work - but it's obvious in my position I do nothing but go home and play videogames/binge watch movies. Every fucking Monday my team go round asking us 'how was your weekend' and I have to make shit up. Half the time people say nothing, but when they do say something it's usually with their partners not at some social event or gathering.
Yeah it kinda helps if you have a few childhood friends to give that illusion of normality but I somehow fucked up so I don't have a single person besides my siblings maybe.

I'm even seriously considering just trying to get jobs in new countries every couple of years so I have an excuse for my situation and when questioned I'll just say "Yeah I've made some friends throughout the years but I've moved countries many times and haven't really kept in touch"

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and elld101
Yeah it kinda helps if you have a few childhood friends to give that illusion of normality but I somehow fucked up so I don't have a single person besides my siblings maybe.

I'm even seriously considering just trying to get jobs in new countries every couple of years so I have an excuse for my situation and when questioned I'll just say "Yeah I've made some friends throughout the years but I've moved countries many times and haven't really kept in touch"
Siblings - as long as they're in same position can help.

Moving to another country for this excuse seems a bit too extreme - unless you are truly looking to start anew and get to know people. But if you've struggled before you'll struggle again. Some people can pull it off, all depends on you. I've thought of starting afresh and moving to a new country. But knowing myself I'll dig myself the same hole.

Since turning 18 I've had multiple opportunities to make friends and have a social life. Six times in fact I moved to a new town or city for a job or education (undergrad and masters) and not in a single case did I make a friend never mind lasting friend. Mostly my fault tbh, I want to make friends but far too high inhib and socially awkward. Weirdly I'm fine to chill and confident with my childhood friends....

Six times in fact I moved to a new town or city for a job or education (undergrad and masters) and not in a single case did I make a friend never mind lasting friend. Mostly my fault tbh, I want to make friends but far too high inhib and socially awkward. Weirdly I'm fine to chill and confident with my childhood friends....
Lmao are you me? Not six times but I also had many opportunities for a fresh start and ruined all of them. Still whenever I move someplace new for a couple of months I will have some energy and vibe that's very close to NT-ness. After that dies off I revert to being a loner. So if I could find some way to ride off that energy I could "solve" my problem. I;ve noticed the same thing when I travel somewhere as a tourist. I am more carefree, extroverted, talkative. Routine is the enemy but it's impossible to not fall in a routine if you are working 9-5 and living in the same place for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and elld101
Yes if you’re goodlooking women will want to be around you, shocking!

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Depends how good looking you are. Most girls don't want a loser guy that's rotting at home though

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and datboijj
i dont even speak when im with my gf and have 0 friends from irl and shes still likes me also shes almost stacy level easily

Work on becoming NT - said person can definitely get a LTR but it will be a beta bux and the woman will have all of the power

You can easily make new temporary friends if the need arises, then drop their asses

No , I only get one night stands .
Ltr only with older Milfs.
Im 25 and have no friends (not because I cant find ) I just feel better alone.

In the west I imagine social life matters a lot

In thailand it didn't matter , I didn't have "friends" but I often had gf when I lived in thailand

cope....
it's about having a cool voice and speaking in a cool way

just tell her in a confident and NT way: my life is computer, making money and walking in the park

• +1
Reactions: elld101