Goodbye and Good luck.
To look more British, or would it just look fake

if you want to look more british you gotta wear this fit

• JFL
Reactions: Lux and Constantin Denis
What do you mean fake it? Makeup?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I mean I can easily spot it when goth/alt girls fake it. If you really want the look just vampiremax.

michaeljacksonmax

I mean I can easily spot it when goth/alt girls fake it. If you really want the look just vampiremax.
So basically you can't fake being really white if you're not

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Wait to lose the tan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1617
Skin color has almost nothing to do with the perception of race. It’s the reason that Brad from California doesn’t look like a black guy when he overdoes his fake tan, understand? Or why Koreans don’t look like white people.

Skin color has almost nothing to do with the perception of race. It’s the reason that Brad from California doesn’t look like a black guy when he overdoes his fake tan, understand? Or why Koreans don’t look like white people.
No I'm saying can a justin beiber toned guy fake his skin to like haaland or ed sheeran

No I'm saying can a justin beiber toned guy fake his skin to like haaland or ed sheeran
You said
To look more British, or would it just look fake
If you ARE British but somehow also darker, I guess maybe you’d look more british, but if you ARE British (ethnically) you should already look british regardless of your tone, because again, skin color has very little to do with perception of race.

there’s brits who get tans regularly, they don’t magically stop looking british, the same is true in reverse. If you’re an arab and you make your skin more pale you’re not going to look british, you’re going to look like a pale Arab

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas