Can you flirt with older females??

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Is it true that roasties always want guys their age/older? I have always heard that most women like aren't at all attracted to guys who younger than them, and definitely not guys who are significantly younger.
I'm 18 btw and I definitely look late teens early 20s.

I was at a drive through and the cashier looked like she's in her late 20s early 30s I would still smash definitely though. This is after I already paid and right after she handed me my food she's like "I just have to tell you I think you have really nice eyes." I might have asked her snapchat or tried to say something flirty back if she was younger but I didn't know what to do because it caught me wayyy the fuck off guard. so I just said "oh thanks" then drove off. Maybe she wasn't even flirting maybe it was just a compliment? IDK.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
some of you dweebs here would unironically benefit from watching more Redpill content 🤦🏽‍♂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
some of you dweebs here would unironically benefit from watching more Redpill content 🤦🏽‍♂
I always ask these questions like this and then get sarcastic vague answers? What do you mean Like doesn't the redpill say women are attracted to older men? Or you're supposed to be self confident or something?

Also here a pic of my eye area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster
I always ask these questions like this and then get sarcastic vague answers? What do you mean Like doesn't the redpill say women are attracted to older men? Or you're supposed to be self confident or something?

Also here a pic of my eye area.

If you were Redpill and had even just a basic level of communication skills,then you would of been getting your dick sucked tonight instead of writing this thread.

That chick was giving you an obvious choosing signal 🤦🏽‍♂ by complimenting you on your looks even tho she was busy doing her job.Retail fckn sucks and most people who work there are usually aggy af,something about you must of made her day for her to even decide to give you a compliment.

If you ever see her again,just ask for her name,tell her yours,tell her you'd like to catch up sometimes,then ask her if she has Snapchat,If she says yes then 🏁

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 14203
had even just a basic level of communication skills
I'm autistic. I have been SARMSmaxxing and I notice more foids like looking at me lately but Im still an Incel.

See having this "basic communication skills" is unfortunately a requirement to not be an Incel and I just can't do it lol. Just don't have it in me. It's over.

Why would I want to associate with old hags

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Why would I want to associate with old hags
Females in their late 20 early 30s can still look great if they don't get fat of age horribly. IDK if this is true but I swear a lot of them have bigger asses and tits too. Like I said I found this girl attractive so I want to associate (have sex) with her.

Also bro I'm a KV I don't exactly think I would benefit from pickiness in my situation.

Females in their late 20 early 30s can still look great if they don't get fat of age horribly. IDK if this is true but I swear a lot of them have bigger asses and tits too. Like I said I found this girl attractive so I want to associate (have sex) with her.

Also bro I'm a KV I don't exactly think I would benefit from pickiness in my situation.
Brutal. Most good looking women in their late 20’s have already been wifed up by Chad or Billy Betabuxx. If she’s around 30 and not married or in a relationship there must be something wrong with her.

Bumping brag thread

Some roasties love young guys

• +1
Most women don't date or fuck guys younger than themselves. A rare minority does though so u can always try.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 14203 and hebbewem
Yeah, I get a lot of compliments from older women

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 14478
Yes a hot milf told me I have sexy eyebrows

• +1
Girls/women alsways prefer men their age or older.
Doesn’t mean that you are allowed to look old tho like balding, wrinkles etc