Can you fraud 3 inches and not be called out? ( ex.5'9" to 6')

N

Nation

Platinum
Even with shoe lifts that gives you roughly 2-3 inches...do you think women would spot that difference?

I remember this girl called me out about my height saying " but you told me you were 180cm...how tall are you? 175? 178?"

She was 5'6" and around 5'9" with heels on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, incel194012940 and alriodai
own your height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: count copula, Deleted member 17829, Ika-Sama and 6 others
I fraud daily 181cm from 176cm for a long time and never been called out. 3.5cm insoles + 2.5cm shoes ( insoles lose a bit of height when you use them )

I fraud daily 181cm from 176cm for a long time and never been called out. 3.5cm insoles + 2.5cm shoes ( insoles lose a bit of height when you use them )
what are your shoes

can you wear them in summer (the insoles) and walk comfortably?

what are your shoes

can you wear them in summer (the insoles) and walk comfortably?
those are uglier than mine but they look similar, leather and rubber sole:
6D440B7D E819 499A BD2F 378DE9748CCC

I use the same insoles in some older nike and they fit well. I don't think they fit most basic shoes with low soles.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
those are uglier than mine but they look similar, leather and rubber sole: View attachment 1791771

I use the same insoles in some older nike and they fit well. I don't think they fit most basic shoes with low soles.
oh as i expected. i think about giving it a try. do you wear these shoes in summer?

how comfortably do you walk. can you run (with the 3.5cm insoles in)?

lastly, you think you can go above 3.5cm?

oh as i expected. i think about giving it a try. do you wear these shoes in summer?

how comfortably do you walk. can you run (with the 3.5cm insoles in)?

lastly, you think you can go above 3.5cm?
yes, I wore them almost daily this summer ( the insole, that I use in 3 pairs of shoes ) . They aren't uncomfortable to walk on unless you use some shoes in which they don't fit well. What matters a lot though is getting some insoles that cover the whole sole of the shoe, otherwise they will be uncomfortable. But even in that case, you can place the shoe's insoles above them and it will be much better

Walking in them is great, an issue is running maybe. It will still take a while to get used to them 100%. But its not like you're walking on heels or smth like that.

The ones I use are like these:

5cm is the max I would try tbh. Better get shoes with 3-4cm soles for more gains. 3-3.5cm seems like a sweet spot.

• +1
yes, I wore them almost daily this summer ( the insole, that I use in 3 pairs of shoes ) . They aren't uncomfortable to walk on unless you use some shoes in which they don't fit well. What matters a lot though is getting some insoles that cover the whole sole of the shoe, otherwise they will be uncomfortable. But even in that case, you can place the shoe's insoles above them and it will be much better

Walking in them is great, an issue is running maybe. It will still take a while to get used to them 100%. But its not like you're walking on heels or smth like that.

The ones I use are like these:

5cm is the max I would try tbh. Better get shoes with 3-4cm soles for more gains. 3-3.5cm seems like a sweet spot.
dont the shoes need to cover to the ankle in order for your foot to not appear elevated? i mean with the insoles in

ive never used so i dont know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
dont the shoes need to cover to the ankle in order for your foot to not appear elevated? i mean with the insoles in

ive never used so i dont know
yes, that's true. I mostly wore long jeans so I didn't have this problem.

so you might need to get some jordans or similar shoes, though with those it's a bit weird to wear shorts.

it's the downside of frauding the height with insoles rather than shoe's soles. But the plus is that a high shoe's sole is more obvious to me at least.

• +1
What insoles do you use?

What insoles do you use?
I posted a link above. I use the insoles that cover the whole feet, there are also some that only cover half and I imagine those suck for the reason I said above lol

JFL, imagine this subhuman going to a pool and suddenly losing 3 inches of his height. Imagine the females reaction when they see you going from 5 inches taller to 2 inches taller.

JFL, imagine this subhuman going to a pool and suddenly losing 3 inches of his height. Imagine the females reaction when they see you going from 5 inches taller to 2 inches taller.
I'm 5'7 and got top women, stop the cope and own your size

I was 5'7 when i was like 11. Subhuman female size. You'll never know what it feels like to have women on your chest-area or below.

I was 5'7 when i was like 11. Subhuman female size. You'll never know what it feels like to have women on your chest-area or below.
gigacope, I got romantic text from upper class athletic tetrastacy ginger of similar height, I mog you into oblivion.

sad cope

gigacope, I got romantic text from upper class athletic tetrastacy ginger of similar height, I mog you into oblivion.
Only text, because once she sees you in real life and realize the little man you are, she is gonna dump you :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Only text, because once she sees you in real life and realize the little man you are, she is gonna dump you :ROFLMAO::LOL:
she had seen my face over a year ago inkler, stop coping.

I never go to the pool jfl

How tall are you nos bro?

fax I (5'7) texted my ex to dump her bf (5'11) so that she can be with me and she did it straight away. My face utterly mogs his.

• +1
Reactions: reputation
fax I (5'7) texted my ex to dump her bf (5'11) so that she can be with me and she did it straight away. My face utterly mogs his.
My oneitis is 10/10 upper class redhead and if height mattered then she would be with tall chad not 5'7 chadlet, she got all options in the world lmao.

We're about the same size

My oneitis is 10/10 upper class redhead and if height mattered then she would be with tall chad not 5'7 chadlet, she got all options in the world lmao.

Manlets can do alright, but don't exaggerate pls.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Manlets can do alright, but don't exaggerate pls.
Exaggerate what lmao, this is anonymous forum i don't lie because i don't get points for it, this is my chadlet reality, ace it or beat it

Exaggerate what lmao, this is anonymous forum i don't lie because i don't get points for it, this is my chadlet reality, ace it or beat it
When most say their girlfriend is 10/10 its just an exageration

When most say their girlfriend is 10/10 its just an exageration
She is 10/10 and I have only been attracted to few women in my life, so when I say someone is 10 i do not exaggerate.

if ur tall and u dont get texts like this, ur face is ugly
293027892 558580569112638 3100453441884041336 n

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I like to say il shorter then I am because it’s funny
me too lol
i can say im 5ft9 or im 7ft, idc
i still look tall and am tall, so bitches know im jp around

• +1
me too lol
i can say im 5ft9 or im 7ft, idc
i still look tall and am tall, so bitches know im jp around
Yeah I love when dudes are larping 6ft then I say I’m 5’10 lmao they become dead inside bitchs laugh

Yeah I love when dudes are larping 6ft then I say I’m 5’10 lmao they become dead inside bitchs laugh
Toxic piece of shit, don’t do that

• JFL
Even with shoe lifts that gives you roughly 2-3 inches...do you think women would spot that difference?

I remember this girl called me out about my height saying " but you told me you were 180cm...how tall are you? 175? 178?"

I fraud 8cm easily, sometimes more but it’s uncomfortable really then

I’m 6’3 and I fraud with shoes plus a sole I cut out from old shoe and put them in my normal ones so I’m 6’5” with shoes

yes, that's true. I mostly wore long jeans so I didn't have this problem.

so you might need to get some jordans or similar shoes, though with those it's a bit weird to wear shorts.

it's the downside of frauding the height with insoles rather than shoe's soles. But the plus is that a high shoe's sole is more obvious to me

High shoes That add 6cm plus 2,5-3cm insoles
What shoes add 6cm?

Yeah, Amnesia frauds 5 inches, but his Chad face distracts people.

Frauding when your barefoot height is near 5'10 is reckless bc most men are around this height. If the majority of men around you are 5'9 - 6'0, they will be used to seeing you at a certain spot near eye-level and any changes you make to that will stick out.

Frauding is only sneaky if you're a super midget or so tall you don't need it.