Can you fraud 3 inches on Tinder? ( ex 5'9" to 6')

N

Nation

Platinum
OFC I will use elevator shoes or shoe lifts ( 2 inch lifts and 1 inch shoes)

as long as your walk isnt wonky then your good

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Just do LL and voice deepening surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 21808, Chinlet Ascension and 7 others
If you can height fraud with lifts or the right style then yes

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
No lifts for your 5'9 manlet frame, she will be able to tell you are short guaranteed.
Even if she doesn't at first, when you have to take off your shoes she will say "awww shit he is smaller than I thought."

I wouldn't do it.

You don't have to mention height on Tinder until they ask in a chat

no Lol highest u can fraud, without looking like a retard, is 2 inches. so u gotta be at least 5’10 barefoot to fraud 6 ft

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Depends on how tall the girl is and how tall you look relative to your height as well as if youre dressed properly to enunciate your stature

If you can height fraud with lifts or the right style then yes

u can fraud 1-1'5 inch only if u have perfect posture and dress right. Claim 3 inches without shoe lifts is retarted and very noticable.

This manlet cope should stop. This youtuber 5'5 even with super stylish clothes he still remain a manlet. Hes good and quite knowledgeable but still wearing XS size clothes is huge failo

2" is the max you can fraud really, since elevator shoes typically include the sole measurement as well and most people where shoes with around a 0.7" heel. Shoe lifts also give less height than advertised.

5'7" heightcel, i just don't put my height, got like 8 matches last two weeks (which is still a shit ratio), all talk for maybe a day, then ghost, probably getting dicked down rn, feelsbadman

Depends on how tall the girl is and how tall you look relative to your height as well as if youre dressed properly to enunciate your stature
If shes 5'6?

No lifts for your 5'9 manlet frame, she will be able to tell you are short guaranteed.
Even if she doesn't at first, when you have to take off your shoes she will say "awww shit he is smaller than I thought."
5’9 isn’t manlet it’s average

If shes 5'6?
nah shes too tall - she understands the difference in height - more like <=5'3 - plus you have to be careful if they wear heels "he said he's 6 foot so why am I not as short in these heels I usually wear?"

I fraud a whole foot

From 5’11 to 6’10

nah shes too tall - she understands the difference in height - more like <=5'3 - plus you have to be careful if they wear heels "he said he's 6 foot so why am I not as short in these heels I usually wear?"
My ex gf at 5'6" always told me we were the same height

My ex gf at 5'6" always told me we were the same height
Women are notoriously shit at understanding their physical positioning in the universe but every thing you’re saying is telling me you’re probably actually 5’8” at a generous max

Also if you were gl you’d never have thought about height a day in your life so maybe work on that

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Women are notoriously shit at understanding their physical positioning in the universe but every thing you’re saying is telling me you’re probably actually 5’8” at a generous max

Also if you were gl you’d never have thought about height a day in your life so maybe work on that
Im 174 actually

Im 174 actually
Yeah so under 5’9” and even that I’m going to imagine is your absolute MAX height like fresh out of bed perfect posture etc etc

Yeah so under 5’9” and even that I’m going to imagine is your absolute MAX height like fresh out of bed perfect posture etc etc
No, Im around that height after 10 hours.
My lowest is around 173.5 but after like 15 hours

You have dm btw