Can you get a temporal HT if you’ve never had prominent temples ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
I’ve seen mixed things said about this ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and rubberduck
Yes you can

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-171143.png
    Screenshot_20240424-171143.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Laorwong does temporal restoration. Although, I'm not sure if it'd be worth it to go all the way to asia. Perhaps consult with him and see what he thinks if you can reach him. Might be good getting an opinion before committing.

i never had any temple points even as a child but I grew them using minoxidil as well as other growth stimulants. I can send you pics if you want.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Richard Cheese
i never had any temple points even as a child but I grew them using minoxidil as well as other growth stimulants. I can send you pics if you want.
I believe you. I’ve heard it’s possible. Did you take oral minox?

What other growth stimulants did you take ?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Richard Cheese
Are you still using minox to keep them?
Oral or topical?

I believe you. I’ve heard it’s possible. Did you take oral minox?

What other growth stimulants did you take ?
Are you still using minox to keep them?
Oral or topical?
it was purely experimental around about 8 months ago that I started. Its only about now that they are becoming decent. I used topical minoxidil, tretinoin, weekly 2.5mm dermarolling (too deep, do 1.5mm) and daily 0.25mm dermarolling. I shall start using stemoxydine as well very shortly.

I at many times considered taking oral minxodil, though i decided eventually that the coronary risks were too much for me to take just for such a mild aesthetic imporvement, especially considering i would have had to take it without doctors supervision as I never would have been given a prescription with my nw1 hairline. Either way, im pretty sure im going to get the same results that i would have gotten with oral, it's just taking longer.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and MaestheticMaso