Can you get better looking after 25?

D

Deleted member 31169

Diamond
Or is it over?

threshhold to looksmax is 24 after that its not possible (just joking bhai I think you dont get sarcasm so I must clarify this, its never too late to looksmax and get roastie foids)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 31169
i look better now than ever, so i would say yes.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Meteor21, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
threshhold to looksmax is 24 after that its not possible

Ion wanna looksmax apart from gym. Can you naturally becoming more attravctive with age

you get more masc and your facial hair seems to get better sometimes

works with certain phenotypes, just like some phenotypes limit your prime to a couple of late teenage years

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Meteor21 and Deleted member 31169
you get more masc and your facial hair seems to get better sometimes

works with certain phenotypes, just like some phenotypes limit your prime to a couple of late teenage years

Ive med pheno. Yre correct my beard is way bettrr now than 3-4 years ago

Ive med pheno. Yre correct my beard is way bettrr now than 3-4 years ago

same for both the med pheno and my beard, thats why i posted that

obviously aging is still horrible and you'll lose all your collagen, but it's not an automatic death sentence

on a sidenote, i hate people who just cant get fat, even if their diet and lifestyle are shit as they get old

Last edited:
on a sidenote, i hate people who just cant get fat, even if their diet is shit as they get old

thats me. 191cm 70 kg. I drink 5-8 cans of energy drink a day, eat at night before sleep etc and never in my life had i gone past 75 kg.

I usually get to 73kg max in winter. But in summer i usually am between 67-71 kg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
not for me. I aint got the bones for that, I am at my prime right now for sure.

thats me. 191cm 70 kg. I drink 5-8 cans of energy drink a day, eat at night before sleep etc and never in my life had i gone past 75 kg.

I usually get to 73kg max in winter. But in summer i usually am between 67-71 kg

wish i could put you to sleep

wish i could put you to sleep

You wouldnt wanna say that when ive been trying so hard to gain 10-15 kg for building muscles and i cant. Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
northern europeans are make or break around 25, either they become more attractive due to virilization or they become bloated truck drivers post twink death.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Clown Show
northern europeans are make or break around 25, either they become more attractive due to virilization or they become bloated truck drivers post twink death.

How can gain weight to build muscle? I cant ive tried a lot. Do i need to eat 10 meals a day?

Over if I get implants at 20 and my bones grow at 25 so it gets disproportionate.

yes im becoming extremeley handsome at 26 andd even more so with my surgeries loll

I had few foids interested in me for the first time in my life at 25.

I can only see myself better looking with age, especially when you have some money saved and you have wisdom about looksmaxxing and life in general.

it's possible.
You keep saying this is a phenomena that almost exclusively applies to northern european men and since I'm swedish I'm curious.

Or is it over?
Can happen:

atleast hes slowly improving ngl. He's 34yo now.
eov8s2cdq4d81.jpg

When people talk about men peaking in their 50s, they are talking about this dude.

It will take him till hes 40yo before he gets a healthy bodyweight.
And then till 50yo before he finally gets rid of his comic-Tshirts.

Therefore peaking in his 50s :lul:

You keep saying this is a phenomena that almost exclusively applies to northern european men and since I'm swedish I'm curious.
twink death doesn't really happen for asians or africans, it's mostly west/north/east europeans and more often that not it just makes them ugly.

I'm not sure about southern europeans due to their admixture it probably varies wildly.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SurgeryEnjoyer and HarrierDuBois
twink death doesn't really happen for asians or africans, it's mostly west/north/east europeans and more often that not it just makes them ugly.

I'm not sure about southern europeans due to their admixture it probably varies wildly.
I am not twinky I look more prototypically masculine with my brow ridge and nose. Good hopes for my 20's?

no

you start to age after 25, if youre already looksmaxed its going to get worse. only exception is if youre fat fuck or anorexic

I think males in general peak a bit later than PSL usually thinks because of facial fat loss that occurs in mid or late twenties and they lose that pudgy look in the face and get more angular.

I am not twinky I look more prototypically masculine with my brow ridge and nose. Good hopes for my 20's?
yeah it's mostly the really youthful guys that get fucked up from it.

this is chico for example, as you can imagine with his hallmark being his boyish looks it didn't go well for him, he still looks alright of-course because he has great bones, but it's a shadow of his former self, and most guys do not have his bone structure so it's even worse for them.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois