Can you get big quick natty, or else what should I take?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Is it more worth being natty or going on test/sarms.
Ive been wanting to go on sarms but only thing is I am already at NW2 and I dont want to go completely bald at 18.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
get on mk677

Stay natty and dont play with fire brah, the NW reaper doesnt play around

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Vitruvian
Stay natty and dont play with fire brah, the NW reaper doesnt play around

True, but I am going to be bald eventually.
I dont care about being bald when I have past 28 because its already over, but being bald at 18 would be comical.

True, but I am going to be bald eventually.
I dont care about being bald when I have past 28 because its already over, but being bald at 18 would be comical.
The gains aint worth it. Face is more important

you can if you are a high T teen in a growth spurt

have patience my man

No you can't unless you wanna be a fat motherfuker

The gains aint worth it. Face is more important

I know, but I have given up on face until I can afford surgeries.
For now I'll just focus on getting huge so I can have a good cope.
No you can't unless you wanna be a fat motherfuker

I could be fat.
have patience my man

Thats the thing my friends have passed me in mass now since I have been losing weight for 5 months. Its humiliating, I feel like I need to take roids or something to pass them again.

If you're losing weight you won't gain much muscle at all because you're in a caloric deficit. Get to your goal weight and start bulking again on a good training routine and get good sleep. It's not that complex.

Firstly, MK677 is not a sarm. It's a growth hormone secretagogue in the form of a ghrelin mimic that acts as a ghrelin receptor agonist. It has no activity at the androgen receptor. Hence, it ain't a selective androgen receptor modulator.

Secondly, sarms are not side effect free. sarms WILL suppress your endogenous testosterone production, hence why it's fucking retarded for one to do a sarms only cycle. That's why a test base is needed for sarms and all other androgens because all of them suppress one's endogenous testosterone. Hence, why testosterone is the foundation for all steroid cycles and the prescribed beginner androgen.

Lastly, it's best to just stay drug free. There's less worry and there's no strings attached.

My advices, don't take any sarms or androgens. Keep losing weight to reach your goal weight and then bulk to regain muscle. Don't play around with various drugs and fuck your hormones up at 18.

What training routine are you currently doing? It could be sub-optimal.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1089
Get on gymnastic rings guarantee you will make some nice arms shoulders gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
If you're losing weight you won't gain much muscle at all because you're in a caloric deficit. Get to your goal weight and start bulking again on a good training routine and get good sleep. It's not that complex.

Firstly, MK677 is not a sarm. It's a growth hormone secretagogue in the form of a ghrelin mimic that acts as a ghrelin receptor agonist. It has no activity at the androgen receptor. Hence, it ain't a selective androgen receptor modulator.

Secondly, sarms are not side effect free. sarms WILL suppress your endogenous testosterone production, hence why it's fucking retarded for one to do a sarms only cycle. That's why a test base is needed for sarms and all other androgens because all of them suppress one's endogenous testosterone. Hence, why testosterone is the foundation for all steroid cycles and the prescribed beginner androgen.

Lastly, it's best to just stay drug free. There's less worry and there's no strings attached.

My advices, don't take any sarms or androgens. Keep losing weight to reach your goal weight and then bulk to regain muscle. Don't play around with various drugs and fuck your hormones up at 18.

What training routine are you currently doing? It could be sub-optimal.

Hey, thanks alot. Very informative!
I want to go on roids because all of my friends have passed me in mass. Its over for me and my only cope is being the ”big guy” so I need to be bigger than my friends.
I usually follow routines I find on various bodybuilding forums, I havnt been to the gym for 2 months now so I am not following a routine atm. I will start bulking up in 2 weeks. Getting fat is not an issue here as the goal is becoming as big of a lump as I can be.
What can I do? I want to stay natty but I feel like it will take forever to get where I want to go.