Can you get bimax without braces?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I cannot afford braces with my job in sausage factory for $5 each month. can I still get bimax?

6789eb7b795ab27230baf7dc77ea826c

Can you take a shit without an anus

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, n0rthface, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Its never good to

Why are you larping as this guy? He looks like shit.

id say its better to get braces before bimax in every case but some cases legitimately need braces
situation is I had braces combined with a failed attempt to fix my overjet via herbst appliance. so my teeth are completely straight, but I still have a skeletal overjet. if I could now just get bimax and get it over with, that would be goated. idk to what degree I've had any compensation.

situation is I had braces combined with a failed attempt to fix my overjet via herbst appliance. so my teeth are completely straight, but I still have a skeletal overjet. if I could now just get bimax and get it over with, that would be goated. idk to what degree I've had any compensation.
how would your teeth be straight if you have a skeletal overjet?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
how would your teeth be straight if you have a skeletal overjet?
they were straightened by braces and I'm wearing retainers but the skeletal discrepancy is still there. wdym?

they were straightened by braces and I'm wearing retainers but the skeletal discrepancy is still there.
the incisors have to be tipped in an order where its class 1, because there is a skeletal overjet unless you have a dental overjet as well

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
the incisors have to be tipped in an order where its class 1, because there is a skeletal overjet unless you have a dental overjet as well
well that's the thing. idk to what degree I've had any dental compensation aka tipping of teeth. the main reason I still have an overjet now is because they tried to use this piece of garbage to fix the skeletal hypoplasia:

which, news flash, didn't work.

I could pm you some pics later if you think you can help.