adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
Is it possible only by surgermaxx?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202-025809_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202-025809_TikTok.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 0
Definitely not with a BSSO, or at least not only. Some lower jaw osteotomy plus a massive wraparound might do the trick but I don’t think it’s a realistic goal because even if you do achieve it you’ll mess up with your maseters.

Definitely not with a BSSO, or at least not only. Some lower jaw osteotomy plus a massive wraparound might do the trick but I don’t think it’s a realistic goal because even if you do achieve it you’ll mess up with your maseters.
ffs i get so annoyed when i see my friend with this big ramus and a good jawline and he doesnt even know what looksmaxxing is

feel like ud have to makecthe bone longer and i think its not possible

that and you will not look like that guy, your just going to end up looking like bad buzzlightyear roleplay

Attachments

• signal-2023-12-01-123417_002.jpeg
    signal-2023-12-01-123417_002.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 0
  • signal-2023-12-01-123417_003.jpeg
    signal-2023-12-01-123417_003.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
The only way to achieve that is with genetics.

A big part of why his jaw looks so good is the overall forward growth and shape of his skull (maxilla, zygos, brow, etc). Surgeries won't give you that.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
he looks like shit, dellisola mogs

• +1
Reactions: fcgvhguygftc
that and you will not look like that guy, your just going to end up looking like bad buzzlightyear roleplay
im so fkn jealous

such a brutal picture

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ostus and adyyyyyyyyyy
I think somebody figured out that that's a photoshopped photo

That looks like two different people
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing it and somebody says some looksmaxer photoshopped it. Could be wrong tho
Screenshot 20231121 072049

It is two different people bro, the guy on the left is John James Todd, he actually looks like that lol, unmoggable bone mass.