Can you get lean without working out?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I was in a calorie deficit and lost 5kg but my bodyfat is still high. Something went wrong. Not enough protein?

Yes you can, but losing weight without working out will make you look like shit. Quit being lazy and do some pullups nigga.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, ´´´´´´´´ and .👽.
Yes you can, but losing weight without working out will make you look like shit. Quit being lazy and do some pullups nigga.
have u a change of heart?

I went from 100+kg to 82kg without gym and I was skinny fat. Then, few years later I went from ~90 kg to 78kg and I looked good.

I'm in the same situation, eating in a caloric deficit to lose weight but gyms closed so no way to work out

people say you were ugly and become chad tbh
In high school I heard girls make fun of me for being ugly. I had a whore of a girlfriend in the 8th grade, but I went grades 9-12 without a girlfriend. I asked out three different girls and was turned down each time. I was also out of shape, played video games, and watched anime.

I posted on incel forums since my teenage years. The earliest being PUAHATE which got shut down by Elliot Rodger. I posted my picture on girls ask guys and was rated a 3/4.

I started lifting, improved social skills and made money. The combination of these things allowed for me to start attracting hotter women.

Chad? No, I would consider my ascended form above average. I honestly would probably struggle with dating apps. Parents thought I was gay until they saw the women I brought home.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
In high school I heard girls make fun of me for being ugly. I had a whore of a girlfriend in the 8th grade, but I went grades 9-12 without a girlfriend. I asked out three different girls and was turned down each time. I was also out of shape, played video games, and watched anime.

I posted on incel forums since my teenage years. The earliest being PUAHATE which got shut down by Elliot Rodger. I posted my picture on girls ask guys and was rated a 3/4.

I started lifting, improved social skills and made money. The combination of these things allowed for me to start attracting hotter women.

Chad? No, I would consider my ascended form above average. I honestly would probably struggle with dating apps. Parents thought I was gay until they saw the women I brought home.
i see thank you for the paragraph. What do you mean by you'll never understand surgery autism?