You aren't ugly, ur just fat

You aren't an incel, you aren't boneless. You're just fucking fat. i think that should be motivating enough for you to lose weight here are incels in this forum that weight like 40kg and still look shit if you somewhat look human while being the fattest nigga ever you will ascend, after losing weight. Hey lose the weight tho don't be a fat nigga ur entire life do it in a calorie deficit starving urself just cucks u
Some people have chadness hidden under their fat

• +1
Reactions: N1666
getting surgery is easier than losing weight
clenbuterol+cardarine (if u dont care abt test levels/running a cycle then add in: anavar, test base to the mix)
if u still cant lose weight on this ur destined to be a slimy fat blackpilled indian

• +1
Reactions: N1666
clenbuterol+cardarine (if u dont care abt test levels/running a cycle then add in: anavar, test base to the mix)
if u still cant lose weight on this ur destined to be a slimy fat blackpilled indian
Can I do anavar without test
I don’t understand why cardarine as it just boosts cardio

cardarine induces ketosis on the body by antagonizing the PPAR-Delta enzyme, increases fatty acid oxidation and essentially changes ur body's energy source from carbs to lipids
will make u lose weight faster, essentially being able to cut weight without much stimulus

yes you can take anavar without a test base, anavar doesnt aromatize so it wont give u bitch tits but it still acts as testosterone in the body so it will cause lower test levels. ur levels will bounce back because it isnt a very strong steroid, but it still carries the capability to cause depression, low libido etc when ur on cycle with it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 23558
cardarine induces ketosis on the body by antagonizing the PPAR-Delta enzyme, increases fatty acid oxidation and essentially changes ur body's energy source from carbs to lipids
will make u lose weight faster, essentially being able to cut weight without much stimulus

yes you can take anavar without a test base, anavar doesnt aromatize so it wont give u bitch tits but it still acts as testosterone in the body so it will cause lower test levels. ur levels will bounce back because it isnt a very strong steroid, but it still carries the capability to cause depression, low libido etc when ur on cycle with it
Low dose anavar can also cause those symptoms? What if I use oral anavar 3x a week will hpta still downregulate? Wdyt of dht freebase? I can just swallow like 50 mg a day

you could also take anavar with a test base of enclomiphene theoretically if u dont want to inject, it wont be as effective but it will regulate ur test levels to some degree that u aren't a woman while ur on cycle

Low dose anavar can also cause those symptoms? What if I use oral anavar 3x a week will hpta still downregulate? Wdyt of dht freebase? I can just swallow like 50 mg a day
I wouldn't be too worried abt dht on anavar, its profile is not that DHT productive even if it is a DHT derivative.
you can't take an anti-DHT pill like finasteride on it tho because it is already a DHT compound and finasteride blocks the production of downstream DHT from already existing testosterone/test derivatives

if you are seriously worried about norwood reaper-isms then take RU58841, will block dht receptors in any part of the body u apply it to (is a topical non-steroidal androgen blocker) so will protect ur hair and scalp from having DHT effects

even if u do high dose anavar, its test suppression is pretty minimal i would just run it with enclo if u r really worried abt injections/test
u could also use topical test, (testosterone jelly) it is annoying asf to use because it has to be waited for it to be absorbed by the skin, and the rate at which dosages work is way different to injected test (something like 3:1 gel:injectable) and if u use the equivalent to under 250mg-200mg injectable test it wont aromatize heavily so it wont cause bitch tits or acne

if it does cause acne u can just use an AI at low doses

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
cant u just lose weight like a normal person if you need so much shit just because u can't eat less that means ur willpower is fucked and you won't acsend if you can't even control urself

You aren't an incel, you aren't boneless. You're just fucking fat. i think that should be motivating enough for you to lose weight here are incels in this forum that weight like 40kg and still look shit if you somewhat look human while being the fattest nigga ever you will ascend, after losing weight. Hey lose the weight tho don't be a fat nigga ur entire life do it in a calorie deficit starving urself just cucks u
Do I gotta weight train everyday to not look skinny fat while being in calorie deficit?

cant u just lose weight like a normal person if you need so much shit just because u can't eat less that means ur willpower is fucked and you won't acsend if you can't even control urself
getting stage lean is near impossible unless ur using something or just genetically blessed. using those substances will also preserve ur muscle and energy while ur cutting and allow you to cut super aggressively without the risk of muscle wasting or rhabdo

and yeah u can lose weight naturally but it takes a lot more time than taking a relatively low risk substance lol, also you will objectively look leaner and better if u are on something than when ur not

getting stage lean is near impossible unless ur using something or just genetically blessed. using those substances will also preserve ur muscle and energy while ur cutting and allow you to cut super aggressively without the risk of muscle wasting or rhabdo

and yeah u can lose weight naturally but it takes a lot more time than taking a relatively low risk substance lol, also you will objectively look leaner and better if u are on something than when ur not
what if you just starve urself to like 50kg while being 180cm

you're not ugly, you're just deathnic

I am in constant cycle of leanmaxxing since 2019, so far havent achieved

I wouldn't be too worried abt dht on anavar, its profile is not that DHT productive even if it is a DHT derivative.
you can't take an anti-DHT pill like finasteride on it tho because it is already a DHT compound and finasteride blocks the production of downstream DHT from already existing testosterone/test derivatives

if you are seriously worried about norwood reaper-isms then take RU58841, will block dht receptors in any part of the body u apply it to (is a topical non-steroidal androgen blocker) so will protect ur hair and scalp from having DHT effects

even if u do high dose anavar, its test suppression is pretty minimal i would just run it with enclo if u r really worried abt injections/test
u could also use topical test, (testosterone jelly) it is annoying asf to use because it has to be waited for it to be absorbed by the skin, and the rate at which dosages work is way different to injected test (something like 3:1 gel:injectable) and if u use the equivalent to under 250mg-200mg injectable test it wont aromatize heavily so it wont cause bitch tits or acne

if it does cause acne u can just use an AI at low doses
wdyt of this comment bhai

is it a good idea to run anavar w one month on one month off and again one month on (dosing 3-4 times a week when on cycle), and expecting any suppression to bounce back within a month or so? I have access to test jelly but im afraid of aromatisation since im already fat ah, maybe i should use an AI microdose just in case?

I like being fat.

Is it over for 100lbs Todd or is he appealmaxxed skinny foid slayer

wdyt of this comment bhai

is it a good idea to run anavar w one month on one month off and again one month on (dosing 3-4 times a week when on cycle), and expecting any suppression to bounce back within a month or so? I have access to test jelly but im afraid of aromatisation since im already fat ah, maybe i should use an AI microdose just in case?

BS asf, running test as a base is so ur test isnt raped beyond belief and you feel like shit and like a woman

with anavar you dont need to run that high of a base, prolly only 200mg/week
you could get away wit not even running a base as its not very suppressive but id still recommend it
you wont build tolerance to anavar, just run straight thru its not like clenbuterol. Test wont aromatize very highly if at doses under 250mg/week but if you are that worried just take an AI which you can get here aminoasylum.shop