Can you get several BSSOs?

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Kraken
Assuming you wait for a couple of years, everything healed and maybe the cut differs a bit from the previous one.

If bimax isn't quite enough for me I wanna get an lf2, but I'd need to advance the lower jaw somehow

jfl no

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Warlow and Darkstrand
you can get MLF3 that doesn't need a BSSO, it can be performed independently

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
you can get MLF3 that doesn't need a BSSO, it can be performed independently
I'm considering this, but I'll try to get obo anyways (probably pipe dream but who knows) and really the lf2 area is the one that needs most work in my case, maybe I'll just search for a variant of superbimax that makes 2 separate leforts at once if there is a surgeon that performs this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
people got IMDO + BSSO which in total covered over an inch distance

• +1
people get revision surgery all the time

• +1
I'm considering this, but I'll try to get obo anyways (probably pipe dream but who knows) and really the lf2 area is the one that needs most work in my case, maybe I'll just search for a variant of superbimax that makes 2 separate leforts at once if there is a surgeon that performs this

OBO is a pipe dream, but apparently a user here managed to increase his IPD through another osteotomy:

IPD surgery Dr Sinn

Tripod osteotomy

• +1
Technically yes but I don’t think a surgeon would agree to this because BSSO changes alignment of jaws. You’d either need to move the maxilla along with it or have your jaws misaligned while preparing for the 2nd round. And a surgeon will not agree to intentionally malign the jaws for this plan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797