Can you go to a club alone?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Can I go to a club alone by myself or is it weird? I’m asking because my friends never go to clubs but I want to try out what chances I have to atleast kiss a girl in a club.

So can you do this or will other people and especially girls find it weird if I tell them that I’m there without friends?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, mulattomaxxer, Chadeep and 2 others
Its only weird if you are non-chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, RichardSpencel, ItsOver.com and 5 others
I went several times alone, even kissed a girl once, but it was in a nightclub for teens from a summer camp, there were other clubs, bars, restaurants and an amusement park there, a big influx of tourists and teens who came to the camp, so it wasn't quite clear who's there with who, there were girls there for example who also seemed to be alone, but you rarely see this in regular nightclubs...

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Go alone and be a bullied abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Heguldus, RichardSpencel and 7 others
It would be rough. You could do it but I wouldn't recccomend it. It would be better to find a few friends to go clubbing with. 4-6 is ideal imo.

I would only go out alone if you have extremely good social skills. You would also need to have alot of confidence. This is why bring a few friends is ideal. You can go talk to randoms but your friends can act as wingmen or a safety net for you.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Only way you can go alone is if:
1) you are good looking and tall
2) you have mastered verbal and social skillz
3) you have good fashion sense

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, oldcelloser and RichardSpencel
It’s fine.

ive gone to the club with friends quite a lot of times and 2 times ive met people who were there alone.

some arab good looking fashion maxxed ntmaxxed manlet who sat at a table the entire night, was cool with him cos i felt bad and asked why he was here alone and he said 'all my bros are in jail' lol. i think he ended up pulling a girl and disappeared

then another white decent looking kinda not cool kid asked us we wanted him to do a magic trick. (this was his way of socializing into the group, and it was obvious). he did his card magic trick on me and I accidentally did something wrong and it fucked up the trick and he was visibly annoyed lmao. so again I let him follow us around the club cos i felt bad for him but ended up just fucking him off cos he didnt make me feel comfortable with him, just sort of lurked.

if u go alone, its kinda weird but kinda acceptable. people rate that u had the balls to go by urself. dont approach people, wait to be approached. if ur going around approaching people and being rejected AND your alone thats literally social death and no ones gonna wanna be seen with u.

maybe be honest about being alone and the reason why and maybe ask if u can tag along a group who spoke to u. but then actually get involved with them, talk to them, joke, jokingly show off that you can pull a certain girl or something. only works if ur not ugly though, have a good fashion sense, status, height (lifts if needed) and look& smell good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and germanlooks
Never done it in the UK but abroad loads of times

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser