Can you guess why I was bullied in school?

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Posts
1,235
Reputation
1,456
Received 704768680311229

Hint: I did not read too few books on how to make friends.

I btw was 19 in the Image.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Danish_Retard and stuckneworleans
Would not expect you to be bullied, you look average as fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Danish_Retard
Small frame peanut skull maybe short too
 
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 6902
Same bro non dimorphic face is death sentence
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and CopingCel
How do you look now
 
Nigga u can get bullied for anything u can get bullied for fucking being riched how should we know hey u got bullied
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Danish_Retard
19? I was an oldcel at 12 compared to you ngl
 

Similar threads

vux
Replies
3
Views
53
vux
vux
zawgyilay
Replies
8
Views
75
zawgyilay
zawgyilay
isis_Bleach
Replies
0
Views
17
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
silently_said
Replies
4
Views
42
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
32
neurologicol
neurologicol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top