Can you guys help me out I need to looksmax and ascend?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I look exactly like this guy except lighter and chin is a bit more recessed, what can I do to ascend?

Also the same height as him as well.

But I'm looking for indian girls not white ones.

will never be chapreet

I look exactly like this guy except lighter and chin is a bit more recessed, what can I do to ascend?

View attachment 1971712

Also the same height as him as well.

But I'm looking for indian girls not white ones.

Just use another people image to ask your surgery advice theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 23848, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
That aint who u look similar to lol show me private and ill rate u with ascending advice

Wider & Taller chin + I moved Maxilla forward cuz his midface too flat + His top lip got wider when I moved midface more forward and that seemed to improve ratios + colored contacts

Attachments

• 1A35AD54-E0BD-4E56-B017-D6A13C8556E5.jpeg
    1A35AD54-E0BD-4E56-B017-D6A13C8556E5.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
do u fuck indian women? feel like this pheno attracts indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Wider & Taller chin + I moved Maxilla forward cuz his midface too flat + His top lip got wider when I moved midface more forward and that seemed to improve ratios

Thanks bro that's what the doc told me also. Anyway bro almost back to normal I gotta get off this site soon

do u fuck indian women? feel like this pheno attracts indians

Believe it or not Indian women don't like dark skinned indian men but I'm lighter than that guy

Wider & Taller chin + I moved Maxilla forward cuz his midface too flat + His top lip got wider when I moved midface more forward and that seemed to improve ratios + colored contacts
Donald Trump Animation GIF by Richie Brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver999
bro we cant give you surgery advice with another dude's pictures. pm me a real pic of you and ill give you advice.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 20368 and 1 other person
bro we cant give you surgery advice with another dude's pictures. pm me a real pic of you and ill give you advice.

I know bro but on this account I made too much shitposting I'm trying to delete this account

400th post yay