Can you guys make me a rhinoplasty morph?

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
I had bimax surgery ~5 months ago for sleep apnea (see my previous posts), and a perforated septum complication caused my nose tip to droop down. It’s been recommended that I get that fixed with a rhinoplasty (which will also further improve my breathing).

Can you guys make some morphs of the attached picture? I feel like I look *slightly* protrusive after bimax, so I want to bring up the nose tip and ideally bring the philtrum area forward so my upper lip doesn’t stick out so much. Overall, I want to look less protrusive.

Also, yes, I know there are non-surgery things I can do to improve my appearance like losing weight, skincare, etc. I’m doing those things also, but since the rhinoplasty is inevitable, I might as well start planning for it. Also, I know my eye area is recessed and hairline receding, we’ll see what I do about those but I’m starting here.

Keep in mind I’m still a bit swollen from bimax (especially in the upper lip).

Attachments

• 6B582817-510A-4CF7-A7B5-0720C11B2D28.jpeg
    6B582817-510A-4CF7-A7B5-0720C11B2D28.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
This was a pretty good job by me if I do say so myself

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    421.3 KB
Nice! Let me know if this thought is realistic: I was hoping for my nose to extend forward a bit more and for the top of my philtrum to come more forward. That would help mask the protrusion in the jaws.

get paranasal implants for midface augmentation before doing rhino. your midface is really flat still and they'll move your nasal base forward.

i was gonna say his nose isn't the main problem his midface is recessed
from normie to normie he still looks like shit afterwards it's bc of his bones not his nose

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manfrommars, mvp2v1, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
Imagine thinking that this micro-bump is the cause of your incelism

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
It’s not the bump that’s the issue for me, it’s the droopy-ness. And I don’t think I’m going to become magically super attractive, I just want my nose to go back to normal after the complication.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, NoPainNoChick and DoctorLooksmax
bro offtopic is that way

A rhinoplasty is obviously gonna improve his appearance, OP never claimed he is chad or that hes gonna be one after rhino

• +1
Reactions: buflek and NoPainNoChick
bro offtopic is that way

A rhinoplasty is obviously gonna improve his appearance, OP never claimed he is chad or that hes gonna be one after rhino
Yep, exactly. I know I’ll still be at normie-level, I just want a normal nose haha

• +1
Reactions: buflek
bro offtopic is that way

he has to put your money somewhere other than his nose (unless he has a lot of money)

he has to put your money somewhere other than his nose (unless he has a lot of money)
he needs midface implants and rhinoplasty and longer hair + thicker eyebrows then he might look decebt imo

His upper midface is totallt out of whack with his maxilla currently yes

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Mr.Proper
Brutal swelling.

What do you think I would look like if the nose came out further (would it look weird?)? Right now that nose might be a bit small for my face. Also, I think I’d want a masculine flat bridge rather than the ski-slope-looking one.
i assume you want dorsum and nasal tip augmentstion considering if you’d only get nasal tip augmentation itd create a ski slope nose

no surgeon would do this

the ceiling for some of us is extremely low i am so very sorry but bimax and rhino isnt enough you need your hair back and lose the after shave and chew like your life depends on it
eye brow transplant
and browridge implant

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
What do you think I would look like if the nose came out further (would it look weird?)? Right now that nose might be a bit small for my face. Also, I think I’d want a masculine flat bridge rather than the ski-slope-looking one.
yea dont get a ski slope bridge. its feminine and doesnt fit ur face

I had bimax surgery ~5 months ago for sleep apnea (see my previous posts), and a perforated septum complication caused my nose tip to droop down. It’s been recommended that I get that fixed with a rhinoplasty (which will also further improve my breathing).

Can you guys make some morphs of the attached picture? I feel like I look *slightly* protrusive after bimax, so I want to bring up the nose tip and ideally bring the philtrum area forward so my upper lip doesn’t stick out so much. Overall, I want to look less protrusive.

Also, yes, I know there are non-surgery things I can do to improve my appearance like losing weight, skincare, etc. I’m doing those things also, but since the rhinoplasty is inevitable, I might as well start planning for it. Also, I know my eye area is recessed and hairline receding, we’ll see what I do about those but I’m starting here.

are you sure you did bimax? your maxilla still looks a bit recessed

there you go bro 👍 just did a lil rhino morph for you
Ezgif 3 7be10a1f9d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and CursedOne
Yeah 100%! In fact my maxilla was moved forward ~10mm. I just have a large head lol
Which surgeon did this? was it eppley or ramieri? whoever did this is a hack, i'd demand a refund if this was your surgeons recommendation

Which surgeon did this? was it eppley or ramieri? whoever did this is a hack, i'd demand a refund if this was your surgeons recommendation
I actually think I was over-advanced slightly (can tell better in the 3/4 view), which we did because I had sleep apnea. It was Steinbacher, he’s definitely not a hack.

You dont need rhino, you Need maxillamaxxing

Will you do something about your under eye (cuz it’s horrible) (maybe implants are adequate here.)

Also consider mewing to lift the hyoid.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

You are severely recessed. Your chin, maxilla and browridge all need to be forward.