Reactions: Deleted member 5892, thecel and Johanjohan
Pic

Attachments

• 9C3EDC58-61CD-4387-807A-8D54D4DEC30C.jpeg
    9C3EDC58-61CD-4387-807A-8D54D4DEC30C.jpeg
    367.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18310, justinzayn and thecel
delon is such a god that she forgot who I was from tinder and Thought I was Delon:feelswah:

Attachments

• E70DA612-7B4C-4BFF-99C9-525CBB7905DD.jpeg
    E70DA612-7B4C-4BFF-99C9-525CBB7905DD.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Johanjohan
You're lightweight and have a fast metabolism, which is good, focus on lifting heavy weights and getting as much calories as you can.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
just need mass build for like 3-4 years eat 300kcal till u stop putting on weight then +300kcal rinse and repeat while doing a training program that increases strength and size. after 3 years or so cut. Or just blast roids but u look a bit young is maybe not

• +1
eat more and lift heavier. what split you on?

• Hmm...
skinny are you even liftin ?

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Anchor_Ship
3/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and deer
Good face, alright frame, with enough hard work and consistency youll build a nice body

• +1
5/10

• +1
you are like 16-17 years old and your chest is full of hair wtf

I'm 22 and I don't have a single hair on my chest

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Anchor_Ship
you are like 16-17 years old and your chest is full of hair wtf

I'm 22 and I don't have a single hair on my chest
I am 19 in may and it’s probably just a pheno type difference

Wow you look solid chadlite facially. Body is 4.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
shave body tbh

It seems you have wide hips and not that good shoulder genetics you really should shave it looks like you have no chest development at all

• +1
Bad but atleast not fat

• +1
you’ve got a decent face, maybe a different hairstyle would suit your better. as for physique you are quite narrow so you should focus on building the shoulders and the upper back for a v taper and hit the upper chest as well. For legs do some squats/ legs press/ calf raises/ deadlifts 1-2 times per week, and find a sport you enjoy to stay low body fat and work your cardio. you got this fam 👍. How tall are you btw?

• +1
Very nice physique. Ideal for the female gaze. A lot of alpha women would love to peg you.

• So Sad
you’ve got a decent face, maybe a different hairstyle would suit your better. as for physique you are quite narrow so you should focus on building the shoulders and the upper back for a v taper and hit the upper chest as well. For legs do some squats/ legs press/ calf raises/ deadlifts 1-2 times per week, and find a sport you enjoy to stay low body fat and work your cardio. you got this fam 👍. How tall are you btw?
I am 5”10 so nothing good and nothing too horrible I’m hitting gym almost every day

You look good bro, imagine listening to the BDD members of the BDD forum for adive.

You can slay unironically, gtfo here

I am 5”10 so nothing good and nothing too horrible I’m hitting gym almost every day
Nice, you can definitely work with that height as you are taller than most girls. Gymming everyday is actually valid despite what some people say, and focus more on upper body than lower

• +1
You look good bro, imagine listening to the BDD members of the BDD forum for adive.

You can slay unironically, gtfo here
Nice gas lighting:feelswhy: I’m getting bimax and genio