Is HTN possible via softmaxing? +rate +tips

Not possible to achieve for him via fillers and bimax jfl now it makes sense how you think you can ascend substantially by "Saar pls i'll do genio and weightloss then I fix my potato nose and anus mouth"
5.75 to 7+ PSL lol

Filler can achieve most of that result lol. Im trolling with the genio but look at him. Jaw implants, filler and bimax and he would have been famous worldwide unlike u seething retard
Lol at you making assumptions at what I look like brah kys

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Are the ratios that are on point in the room with us rn?
View attachment 3021360
If you can't tell what's wrong with that mouth, nose & philtrum at the same time you might as well rope as nature gave you a 50iq brain on top of that
“psl” potential

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Lol at you making assumptions at what I look like brah kys
It’s realistic. Realistically you’re most likely ugly or average. Orb is like top 5% and you do nothing but shit in his mouth all day on the forum, you’re sickening

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Sounds like a good plan to waste a few years of your life just to disappoint yourself
I won’t be disappointed though

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
@Magnum Opus imagine being witness to potential of this capacity and deciding to shit on me by uploading some pic of me cheekbiting and squinting into my laptop webcam at 4 AM when i’m like 14 and morbidly obese LOL u should unironically have your internet access revoked. I’m srs.

I have a terrible maxilla because of my mother from the Philippines (I am a wasian looksfail). I have loads of other issues too especially with my side profile. Is it possible to ascend far enough without surgery into htn? please give advice on what I can do better for my face and skull.
Maxilla is law

It’s realistic. Realistically you’re most likely ugly or average. Orb is like top 5% and you do nothing but shit in his mouth all day on the forum, you’re sickening
I don't muh "shit on him all day" just because I dont glaze your copefuel icon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and ambi
I don't muh "shit on him all day" just because I dont glaze your copefuel icon
Why would I use some genetically gifted misc fag as copefuel lol atleast I don’t shit on him for 0 reason cuz ppl give him the credit he deserves. He’s 5.75-6 psl and ur like muh “orb is ugly” ???????

@Magnum Opus imagine being witness to potential of this capacity and deciding to shit on me by uploading some pic of me cheekbiting and squinting into my laptop webcam at 4 AM when i’m like 14 and morbidly obese LOL u should unironically have your internet access revoked. I’m srs.
Tbh you have to witness this lvl of delusion @mrriceguyreturn @HarrierDuBois @DelonLover1999 @fuse
You ugly faggot had the nerves to say muh pic from 14 bro yet still look like this, nothing changed you brain amputated primate

Keep seething at the imaginary man you created that sits behind this acc lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fah, SidharthTheSlayer, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Tbh you have to witness this lvl of delusion @mrriceguyreturn @HarrierDuBois @DelonLover1999 @fuse
You ugly faggot had the nerves to say muh pic from 14 bro yet still look like this, nothing changed you brain amputated primate
View attachment 3021403
LOL THIS PIC IS ALSO FROM ME AT 14. LOLLLL @Autismcel @cromagnon @Darkeningstar

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, depressionmaxxing, ambi and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse
@Magnum Opus lol u can just admit there’s potential and fuck off retard. obv i have changed

@Magnum Opus lol u can just admit there’s potential and fuck off retard. obv i have changed
Potential to ascend of course given bone structure and eyes but your mouth and nose are just giga fucked making it impossible to get to your 5.5-6psl pipe dream, I'm telling you as it is

• +1
Reactions: fuse and ambi
Potential to ascend of course given bone structure and eyes but your mouth and nose are just giga fucked making it impossible to get to your 5.5-6psl pipe dream, I'm telling you as it is
They are not giga fucked lol my

• JFL
Reactions: fuse, Magnum Opus and ambi
My features harmonize well together, good facial ratios good harmony good bone structure but yes my nose and mouth while I’m fat yeah no 5.5 psl for me lol it’s not even that bad

Unfortunately not, it would be quite difficult

its over luh bro

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Thank God I'm me. @deadmanwalking
20240515 011311

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and DelonLover1999
Reminder these are the delusional narcy brainlets that make up 20% of forum pop @ambi @HarrierDuBois @DelonLover1999
Mfers are getting more and more delusional its brutal

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Magnum Opus
View attachment 3021403
Unbalanced hormones caused this mfer to be ogre and lesbian at the same time lmfao

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Magnum Opus
High mtn front profile imo, that maxilla is so fucking brutal bro 😔
tbh ill take mtn this was me like 6 months ago :feelswhy: LMFAO I think ive atleast ascended a decent amount since then

Attachments

• lmaxorg3jan.PNG
    lmaxorg3jan.PNG
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and caffeinemaxxed
U think i have no potential lol absurd
I don’t wanna get into the arguemnt but you‘re delusional ngl. Ion see the potential but maybe im wrong once your looksmaxed

I don’t wanna get into the arguemnt but you‘re delusional ngl. Ion see the potential but maybe im wrong once your looksmaxed
I’m obese and completely looksminned. I don’t blame u for thinking I’m a narcy high E obese brainlet nigger but there’s no way u don’t see potential lol

I’m obese and completely looksminned. I don’t blame u for thinking I’m a narcy high E obese brainlet nigger but there’s no way u don’t see potential lol
Your eyes are okay, tbh your pheno just cucks you to deatj

Your eyes are okay, tbh your pheno just cucks you to deatj
I’m exotic mulatto lol, it won’t be that bad irl. I have some cucked recessions and ratios bc of my pheno yes but some of those can be fixed with easy surgeries. I am very gifted with my baseline and it’ll be easy to get to where I want. However it’ll be like one big surprise because I have no lean pics of me to estimate

I’m exotic mulatto lol, it won’t be that bad irl. I have some cucked recessions and ratios bc of my pheno yes but some of those can be fixed with easy surgeries. I am very gifted with my baseline and it’ll be easy to get to where I want. However it’ll be like one big surprise because I have no lean pics of me to estimate
That sounds like your trying to rather convince yourself than me but alr broski, good luck

That sounds like your trying to rather convince yourself than me but alr broski, good luck
Why would I even attempt at convincing you anything? What? Lol is this response serious?

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing