Can you handmax?

theworstever

theworstever

Banned
I wouldn't say I've got small hands or fingers but they're definitely not up to my liking. Anything I can do about them surgery, non surgery wise or rope?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You won't be able to rope due to your small hands
HAH

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DawgyDawg, HarrierDuBois, theworstever and 1 other person
HGH

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'll be a monthly supporter, even.
Not like you'll need the money after you turn into thick paste, decorating the street.
I'll make sure the donations get forwarded to BLM, thank you for your support

I heightmog and bonemog one of my friends but for some reason he has the most ginormous ogremaxxed hands that mog me to hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I wouldn't say I've got small hands or fingers but they're definitely not up to my liking. Anything I can do about them surgery, non surgery wise or rope?
You got leg lengthening right

hand girth > hand length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Proof bhai
Acromegaly, people who have high amounts of igf-1 production after puberty don’t get taller but get thicker hands wrists, feet, noses and ears.

Too much and you’ll get cardiomyopathy aka an enlarged heart

Acromegaly, people who have high amounts of igf-1 production after puberty don’t get taller but get thicker hands wrists, feet, noses and ears.

How long do you think it’ll take?

Yea not worth the risk at that age, brutal part of HGH is you have to be under 16 or 17 ideally to get the most benefits
The jewish doctor can’t do anythint?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i want to have very wide, big and large hands. i swear if i my hand dont increase from 21cm to 35cm when i turn 18 i'll rope.

Excessively inject HGH so that you get Acromegaly and grow your jaw, hands and feet. Although the simple use of HGH (without overdoing it) will make your hands thick.

Excessively inject HGH so that you get Acromegaly and grow your jaw, hands and feet. Although the simple use of HGH (without overdoing it) will make your hands thick.
Just saw how it looks on google. Really disgusting to have short fat fingers

Hold dumbells not by the handle but by the edge of the plate. This will stretch your fingers down. Also punch walls repeatedly. Grab more things with just your fingers

feet get bigger? how many cms can i expect to gain on hands and feet at 18

I think that's genetic, and they get bigger when you use them in puberty or at age of growth. My hands are small af but what can you do, they are pretty ok for most of the time.