can you have mewing/orthotropics gains after surgery

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
let's say someone got jaw surgery and decided to get mse, agga or any other orthotropic expansion method, would it be possible to work? and would it be safe? also would mewing gains and some jaw growth be possible after the bimax?

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369

can you have mewing/orthotropics gains after surgery

Yes actualy the dad bod god guy who got gains from chewing on a mouth guard got them after Bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
yeah no shit it literally breaks open ur growth plate or whatver

• +1
Last edited:
The real question is can you make mewing gains at all after puberty
mewing legit changed my hyoid even while not mewing. its very tight now. i used to have a tiny bit of a turkey neck before. my cheeks are also clearly leaner

Last edited:
Hard or soft mewing? Any chewing as well?
hard mew as hard as i can sometimes and just pressing my tongue up and moving it around (tongue chewing) i didnt really chew but my tmj makes me clench on my mouthguard in my sleep so i feel that may be attributing to it to. just give yoursefl bruxism bro

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy
he is saying mewing does not work or that its over past X age.
i'm 18 and a late bloomer going to a myofunctional therapist and mewing for like six months and i see no difference 😭 i've spent like $120 on each appointment

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
hard mew as hard as i can sometimes and just pressing my tongue up and moving it around (tongue chewing) i didnt really chew but my tmj makes me clench on my mouthguard in my sleep so i feel that may be attributing to it to. just give yoursefl bruxism bro
do you have pics you could pm? did you have any actual bone growth?

Yes actualy the dad bod god guy who got gains from chewing on a mouth guard got them after Bimax.
Interestingly I spoke to someone else who suggested that after bimax the metal plates holding the maxilla in place could hinder mewing. Because obviously its holding the bone in place. That said @Dad_Bod_God who I mentioned claimed to have gotten solid results from chewing. Still Im not sure.

i'm 18 and a late bloomer going to a myofunctional therapist and mewing for like six months and i see no difference 😭 i've spent like $120 on each appointment
ya I've been at it for close to a year with no noticeable changes other than body posture. Mewing is hard.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 16683
Mewing is not going to expand your palate unless you're below the age of 16, mewing probably works if you get surgical expansion like MSE or EASE but you're expanding your palate anyways. You niggas need to stop this mewing cope it only stops further recession you aren't going to get gains when the sutures in your maxilla have already fused.

• +1
Mewing is not going to expand your palate unless you're below the age of 16, mewing probably works if you get surgical expansion like MSE or EASE but you're expanding your palate anyways. You niggas need to stop this mewing cope it only stops further recession you aren't going to get gains when the sutures in your maxilla have already fused.
i haven't even seen anyone get significant aesthetic benefit from mse

same. save the money for surgery

this may be variable dependent, thus partly correct, or its just wrong. The flat out statemnt that you cannot mew yourway to palatal expansion is wrong, based on my conversation with a 30 year old who expanded 1cm in 2 years of hard mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
this may be variable dependent, thus partly correct, or its just wrong. The flat out statemnt that you cannot mew yourway to palatal expansion is wrong, based on my conversation with a 30 year old who expanded 1cm in 2 years of hard mewing.
What you’re saying is true and it all depends on how hard your palate is, but for most people it’s cope and they shouldn’t disregard surgery thinking that mewing is going to save them.

i feel like a lot of mewing "results" are quite fake and simply changes in angle/lighting or just flat out surgery. there's things like subliminals and guashas that people believe can create real physical changes and the so called "results" are similar to the ones we see on mewing subreddits and forums. any person with above an iq of 1 would realize that listening to an audio with affirmations is not going to shrink your nose by 4 millimetres

i feel like a lot of mewing "results" are quite fake and simply changes in angle/lighting or just flat out surgery
thanks for telling me what your feel.
there's things like subliminals and guashas that people believe can create real physical changes and the so called "results" are similar to the ones we see on mewing subreddits and forums
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Mewing is science, that stuff is Indian folk tails.
any person with above an iq of 1 would realize that listening to an audio with affirmations is not going to shrink your nose by 4 millimetres
mmm, I disagree, its probably over ~60

thanks for telling me what your feel.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Mewing is science, that stuff is Indian folk tails.

mmm, I disagree, its probably over ~60
i was over exaggerating "iq of 1" it was a joke. i don't say mewing is 100% false but also, like many people say, there is not enough evidence to support certain claims behind it. i do think it can be good for submental fat but not necessarily forward growth.

i'm sure that there are "professionals" similar to mike mew, and dermatologists that would say those dumb guashas are beneficial and can produce results, when in reality it has no effect if not a very minimal effect.