Can you have too much undereye support?

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Yesterday, I did 1ml filler under eyes and I like the results already. I had decent infraorbitals with positive orbital vector but I wanted Deep set Eyes and I really have it now! It didn't change my Eye shape or anything but made my undereyes more full, "youthful" and friendly looking because I no longer have visibile eyelid exposure/orbicularis hypertrophy. Eyes look more 3D now like Meeks/chico
I will post Before/after once the bruising is gone. But I am seriously considering doing it again in 2 weeks. I am therefore wondering if you can have too much undereye support? Like, could it look unproportional compared to the rest of the face or are stronger infraorbitals always good just like you can't have too forward cheekbones. I know with chin it looks ridiculous if it's too forward. Strong infraorbitals are a rare trait so it's hard to find examples.

Meeks has Deep set eyes
 75663797 cf858ada 90c5 45d9 9cdd e3d4881adc05

Shimansky has recessed infraorbitals
Skrmklipp

nah man it’s impossible to have too much, you could literally get 500 mL injected and you would ascend so hard you would mog all of mankind to infinity and beyond

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 4416
nah man it’s impossible to have too much, you could literally get 500 mL injected and you would ascend so hard you would mog all of mankind to infinity and beyond
Do you have any examples?

Yesterday, I did 1ml filler under eyes and I like the results already. I had decent infraorbitals with positive orbital vector but I wanted Deep set Eyes and I really have it now! It didn't change my Eye shape or anything but made my undereyes more full, "youthful" and friendly looking because I no longer have visibile eyelid exposure/orbicularis hypertrophy. Eyes look more 3D now like Meeks/chico
I will post Before/after once the bruising is gone. But I am seriously considering doing it again in 2 weeks. I am therefore wondering if you can have too much undereye support? Like, could it look unproportional compared to the rest of the face or are stronger infraorbitals always good just like you can't have too forward cheekbones. I know with chin it looks ridiculous if it's too forward. Strong infraorbitals are a rare trait so it's hard to find examples.

Meeks has Deep set eyes
View attachment 281481

Shimansky has recessed infraorbitals
View attachment 281498
Brb using imagination

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Negros have strong ones and it looks insane