Can you help me with heightmaxxing?

A

ali

Banned
Hello, I'm 14 yo 170(5'7) male from Mediterranean. Any advice or guide to heightmaxx? How tall were you at my age and how tall are you now? Am I short or normal compared to my age? I'm scared to be short because some of my relatives are short.

Some people here will tell you to blast HGH but IMO its very expensive and since you are 14 i don't think you will be able to get it .
what i recommend is MK677+ AI thats the main two that are needed (if you use MK677 be sure to regulate your Carbs so you don't become prediabetic or get insulin resistance , that depends on your body weight) , you can add stuff Like:

Glucosamine:1500 MG
Chondroit
in:1200 MG
MSM:1000 MG
Meltonian(Before Sleep) : 3-5 MG​

SAME: 400 MG
Vitamin K2 and D3 (IMO a must have) : K2 1 MG , D3 2000-5000 IU (or just get out in the sun)

Make sure to eat alot of protein atleast 80G-100G a day and sleep don't eat 2 hours before you sleep since that will stop your body from releasing HGH when you are asleep .

Hello, I'm 14 yo 170(5'7) male from Mediterranean. Any advice or guide to heightmaxx? How tall were you at my age and how tall are you now? Am I short or normal compared to my age? I'm scared to be short because some of my relatives are short.
HGH but no sane doctor would give it to you bc u r of normal stature.